PDA

View Full Version : Stacking Gates [Paying for solution]

Daltron
28-12-2013, 08:30 AM
Is there a way to stack gates high? For example I am trying to stack these pirate gates high but this is the max height I can get it:

http://i43.tinypic.com/ruohn7.png

I have tried stacking higher with rollers and a stack magic and no luck. :( I want to put 2 pirate gates at the same height as the pirate barriers

Ahh help!

Will pay 5c or +rep anyone who can help make this happen

Daltron
28-12-2013, 11:27 PM
:( bump

Edited by Calum0812 (Trialist Forum Moderator): Please don't bump threads pointlessly!

Lewis
28-12-2013, 11:45 PM
if aqe on habbo doesn't know, there's no way.

Hidden
29-12-2013, 04:33 AM
You can only stack gates 1 high (z shelf height) all I know

- - - Updated - - -

or something like that

lRhyss
29-12-2013, 06:31 PM
Yeah, gates can't be stacked over 1-2 z's I don't think...

However try asking some pro's, I'm sure there's a trick to it :)

Lewis
29-12-2013, 09:09 PM
Yeah, gates can't be stacked over 1-2 z's I don't think...

However try asking some pro's, I'm sure there's a trick to it :)

I'm 100% positive there isn't. I asked my friend about it a couple of months ago and he said there's no way -- and he's a professional when it came to stacking anything (before the use of stack tiles) and pretty much anything to do with furniture.

But, you never know. He might know a way now, too.

The only possible way I can think of is that if you can place a shelf on a roller and SOMEHOW, I don't know how or if you can, place a gate on it. Then use the old four-roller / two-roller stacking method to raise it up using shelfs or whatever.

lRhyss
29-12-2013, 10:07 PM
I'm 100% positive there isn't. I asked my friend about it a couple of months ago and he said there's no way -- and he's a professional when it came to stacking anything (before the use of stack tiles) and pretty much anything to do with furniture.

But, you never know. He might know a way now, too.

The only possible way I can think of is that if you can place a shelf on a roller and SOMEHOW, I don't know how or if you can, place a gate on it. Then use the old four-roller / two-roller stacking method to raise it up using shelfs or whatever.

There used to be a way to do it similar to the way you'd stack on the corner of a petal with a ditch and some rollers (like in the very corner of the room) But seeing as they've stopped that method of stacking it can't really be done anymore D;

jorsian
03-01-2014, 10:14 PM
You can use one way gates as an alternative. They stack easily.

Mr-Trainor
04-01-2014, 12:24 AM
There used to be a way to do it similar to the way you'd stack on the corner of a petal with a ditch and some rollers (like in the very corner of the room) But seeing as they've stopped that method of stacking it can't really be done anymore D;
Stack magic tiles can be used as a substitute for the old ditch corner :).

You can use one way gates as an alternative. They stack easily.
Seems like that'll be his only option, but of course the pirate gates would fit with the theme of his room so that'd be the more preferred choice.

Daltron
04-01-2014, 12:37 AM
yeah one way gates work but it looks horrid with the design, and they are annoying to wire up.

I just stuck with the stair down design as it's impossible. With the new clicking functions though I think gates should have the ability to be stacked so hopefully it's amended in the future

Aqe
21-01-2016, 09:35 PM
if aqe on habbo doesn't know, there's no way.

Heh, didn't realise I was being endorsed on here.

Update to this thread; you can raise a gate to the maximum jump height limit; that's 1.50 above the floor height currently, 1.25 before the walking update.

The stage blocks used in the OP's room have heights of interval 0.8, that is, 0.8, 1.6, 2.4 and 3.2.

This means that gates can't be placed on top when they're in anything bit the first state.

A stack tile can be used to put the gates at 1.50 but they will, with the current walking mechanic, be traversable whether open or closed.

There are a small number of gates which can be placed higher than the 1.50 limit, such as the Antique Drapery.

Lewis
21-01-2016, 09:43 PM
Heh, didn't realise I was being endorsed on here.

Update to this thread; you can raise a gate to the maximum jump height limit; that's 1.50 above the floor height currently, 1.25 before the walking update.

The stage blocks used in the OP's room have heights of interval 0.8, that is, 0.8, 1.6, 2.4 and 3.2.

This means that gates can't be placed on top when they're in anything bit the first state.

A stack tile can be used to put the gates at 1.50 but they will, with the current walking mechanic, be traversable whether open or closed.

There are a small number of gates which can be placed higher than the 1.50 limit, such as the Antique Drapery.

You're a couple of years late to the thread though :P

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!