PDA

View Full Version : Couple of questions [ps3]

Jake
30-12-2013, 03:28 PM
Right basically im thinking of getting a second hand ps3 and got a few questions.
Firstly is it possible to get like iplayer on? As i know the 360 has iplayer
I know with bringing the ps4 out this could halt game production on ps3 does anyone know how long thy will still be making games for?

Cheers ill +rep

Trinity
03-01-2014, 12:46 AM
Right basically im thinking of getting a second hand ps3 and got a few questions.
Firstly is it possible to get like iplayer on? As i know the 360 has iplayer
I know with bringing the ps4 out this could halt game production on ps3 does anyone know how long thy will still be making games for?

Cheers ill +rep

BBC website says you can get iplayer: http://iplayerhelp.external.bbc.co.uk/help/where_to_get_iplayer/games_consoles/
No idea when people will stop making PS3 games, but it'll basically be whenever a decent portion of the userbase switches to PS4 and they think they'll get more money by catering to them. Most of the stuff I've read has said you've got a couple of years left yet, but I'd say that's pretty optimistic.

dbgtz
03-01-2014, 01:12 AM
They probably won't actually stop for a while, but what will likely continue will be the yearly games like FIFA of which it's most recent iteration released on the PS2. There's still quite a few big titles coming over the next year or so but beyond that I wouldn't expect anything amazing.Though there's already a huge library so I'm not sure why you're worrying about whether future games are getting released or not.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!