PDA

View Full Version : GTA Online - URGENT HELP

Lewis
30-12-2013, 05:03 PM
OK, it's been like this for WEEKS now... Let me explain, I've never bought this hair before and I can't get rid of it. With the hairstyle I like to buy, you can see this horrendous hair alongside it, poking out weird lines. I can never get rid of it... It always stays no matter what hair I buy. And I've never even bought this weird lined hair as said before. It just won't go away!
http://prod.cloud.rockstargames.com/ugc/gta5photo/1272/MWoDbXkxhkubr6dZ8vLRRA/0_0.jpg

Help! :'(

David
30-12-2013, 05:09 PM
nice hd textures

Lewis
30-12-2013, 06:27 PM
I'm starting to wish I didn't complain about masks making me bald... I'd rather that than this awful weird hair!

Jurv
30-12-2013, 06:47 PM
oh i had this yesterday with a new character i made but bc it was new it gave me the option to change him completely

not sure what to suggest other than wearing a mask or hat and wait for rockstar to fix it

Lewis
30-12-2013, 06:49 PM
oh i had this yesterday with a new character i made but bc it was new it gave me the option to change him completely

not sure what to suggest other than wearing a mask or hat and wait for rockstar to fix it

yeah, I've been wearing a cap or the snowman face whilst I wait for it to be fixed... But a cap doesn't really go well with a suit! The snowman mask makes you look like a serial killer with a suit, though... :)

Jurv
30-12-2013, 10:07 PM
yeah, I've been wearing a cap or the snowman face whilst I wait for it to be fixed... But a cap doesn't really go well with a suit! The snowman mask makes you look like a serial killer with a suit, though... :)

ahh spoke too soon my characters got it back again

luckily his hair covers most of it though so i'll have to keep this style haha

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!