PDA

View Full Version : Habbo 2014 Predictions

Daltron
02-01-2014, 12:07 AM
A New Year - A New YOU!
A very Happy New Year from all of the Habbo Staff! We hope you join us for all of the exciting things we have planned for 2014...

I predict:

LOADS more LTD's
Death Run will be a featured room/event .. again
More ICM recolours
A certain users 'quits' then comes back .. again
New community staff (nuStaff seem to have a very short time span in the community spotlight)
A steady decline in user activity
The return of old school public rooms
Another big scandal? I can see loads waiting to happen :P (maybe?? channel 4 style)

What do you predict for Habbo 2014?

Mr-Trainor
02-01-2014, 12:18 AM
Don't forget loads of new badges and probably another odd 'pet' :P.

lucaskf390
02-01-2014, 12:45 AM
I predict LTDs
Same dead staff team
Some interesting new furni and more trash furni
A raise of users

And for Habbox:
A raise of members and events, with a improvement in the news dep

zombies
02-01-2014, 12:54 AM
a revival potion that brings the sheep rare (when its in dead position) and turns it into a living sheep pet for the low price of 80c

Hidden
02-01-2014, 02:38 AM
700 new badges
powertoo quits because the users are very annoying
new hotel manager that is really stupid
10 competitions total with crap prizes
more try hard users

iSherlock
02-01-2014, 02:56 AM
Can't be arsed to find the Happy 2014 thread so I came to say:

HAPPY NEW YEAR my brethren!

Predictions? Staff quit, staff come, prices soar, 7 new classes of furni and that's all.

lRhyss
02-01-2014, 09:52 AM
Rubbish Furni
Rubbish Events
No more rare ideas - More recolours
Listen to users less

And although it's impossible to do unless you're on the office's local server (I think) I want one of the Admins account's to get compromised because I just think it would be hilarious to see that damage one person could cause to the hotel :rolleyes:

Hannah
02-01-2014, 10:40 AM
A repeat of every year since 2010.

xxMATTGxx
02-01-2014, 11:18 AM
Can I predict that Powertoo is no longer the main contact for fansites any more, even though that has already happened? ;) :P

MKR&*42
02-01-2014, 11:28 AM
More rubbish pets, generic campaigns, customer service going down the drain and 10 million more badges.

Michael
02-01-2014, 12:29 PM
Sulake will merge with Elisa, and the company Sulake itself will be disintegrated. The Elisa customer support will be divided into a sub-section to cater for Habbo and will open up being able to phone-in for queries, some of Sulake's customer support will stay whilst others will go and will be replaced with Elisa staff already hired but trained to answer Habbo related tickets.

Sulake (now Elisa) will release another application and/or the client itself for mobiles.

2-3 of the .com staff will disappear, either quit the company or be let off.

A official fansite will close or be hacked.

The Habbo homepage will undergo big changes, as seen by habbo.com/credits.

A new Habbo BETA will open up in spring-summer for testing a new client.

Habbo furni will gradually get more un-habbo as the days go on.

Badges will be as common as pie, you'll get badges for walking in your room, chatting and even buying furniture from the shop!

Habbo will release a few more games on the game centre.

Moderators will be able to talk freely, moderation on client will decline and users will regularly catch moderators chilling with these pesky users from other hotels who seem to have an attraction to our staff.

All hotels will be accessible via Habbo.com url, you choose the server in which you wish to play upon logging in (note: furniture stays with the hotel you brought it)

FieryCold will quit Habbo again, release a new song - probably bound 2 (Habbo parody) by Kim and Kayne west and then return to Habbo a few weeks later.

Those are all my bets, will be interesting to see if any really do hit the surface by 2015.

Inseriousity.
02-01-2014, 12:56 PM
Can I predict that Powertoo is no longer the main contact for fansites any more, even though that has already happened? ;) :P

really, why not

goofyjadico
02-01-2014, 02:38 PM
- More staff come and go
- Number of active users slowly drop
- A ton of badges and unoriginal got games.
- More bad mods and unfair guardians
- Fail campaigns

Lewis
02-01-2014, 04:33 PM
Habbo will continue to make recolours of furniture and listen less to the community.

You know what'd be great? If they had two sections under badges, 'Achievements' and 'Badges'. I'm sure you know the difference.

Sieglinde
02-01-2014, 04:33 PM
I predict another merge

Zak
02-01-2014, 04:41 PM
I SMELL RECOLOURS

xxMATTGxx
02-01-2014, 05:14 PM
really, why not

It's being taken over by another staff member.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!