PDA

View Full Version : My Production

Chug!
07-01-2014, 06:19 PM
Hi guys,

I've not posted something like this in a long time, so if you are able to would be great.

Take a listen to this track,
I produced and mixed it. For those who don't know, I do a Sound Design course at University and appreciate any feedback.

It's called Blame It On The Weather, It isn't me singing - before ya'll ask!

But yeah, what do you make of the production, of the overall track. Could be comments on how loud the tambourine is, maybe the vocal is too loud for you! Let me know - All comments are valid!

The Track HERE on Sound Cloud: https://soundcloud.com/samstubbingsnd/blame-it-on-the-weather-mix

Thanks guys,

Sam.

!x!dude!x!2
07-01-2014, 06:22 PM
It's really good. I liked it. keep it up

Hannah
07-01-2014, 06:26 PM
The tambourine is a little loud, but not hugely. I'd say the vocals need to be a bit louder than the track, as there are words that I really need to listen out for.

But overall I really like it. :)

Chug!
07-01-2014, 06:47 PM
The tambourine is a little loud, but not hugely. I'd say the vocals need to be a bit louder than the track, as there are words that I really need to listen out for.

But overall I really like it. :)

Thank you :)

I'll lower the tambourine, and the vocals could be louder at parts, i guess. I probably need to mix the guitar lead in better too.

Cheers x

Eric
08-01-2014, 01:32 PM
i think it's great, you're right about the tambourine, it's a bit too loud, i think the vocals and music are on the right volume, nice track

Jazz
09-01-2014, 03:16 PM
Seems really good, tambourine has been mentioned but apart from that its great! Well done Sam x

Chug!
09-01-2014, 09:11 PM
i think it's great, you're right about the tambourine, it's a bit too loud, i think the vocals and music are on the right volume, nice track

Seems really good, tambourine has been mentioned but apart from that its great! Well done Sam x

Cheers guys x

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!