PDA

View Full Version : Exe Ice cream machine

da363bomb
07-01-2014, 11:13 PM
So Fierycold has the exe ICM, but when was it relished and how did he get the only one? I didn't even know it got relished in .com? Also is there only 1 in .com?

Link to room it currently is in: http://www.habbo.com/room/65424226

sex
07-01-2014, 11:15 PM
yes habbo staff love to relish things, i heard powertoo is quite the chef

Edited by iPhil (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not post pointlessly, thanks!

lucaskf390
07-01-2014, 11:17 PM
I heard that he cryed and staff gave him the icm.

Samantha
07-01-2014, 11:20 PM
*Apparently*

FieryCold told staff that he still had the unique Gold Monster Plant Trophy which at the time was the only one on the hotel, staff then gave out the trophy. Staff reasoned with him and he was given the Ice Cream Machine. However, he didn't really have the trophy, he lost it in a bet some time ago therefore gained the Ice Cream Machine by lying.

da363bomb
07-01-2014, 11:23 PM
*Apparently*

FieryCold told staff that he still had the unique Gold Monster Plant Trophy which at the time was the only one on the hotel, staff then gave out the trophy. Staff reasoned with him and he was given the Ice Cream Machine. However, he didn't really have the trophy, he lost it in a bet some time ago therefore gained the Ice Cream Machine by lying.

I'm so confused haha! - so why did they give him it?

Samantha
07-01-2014, 11:32 PM
I'm so confused haha! - so why did they give him it?

He said he had a one-of-a-kind item that he no longer had, so as he was going to lose out on a lot he got the Ice Cream Machine. That's a rumour though.

Hidden
08-01-2014, 07:32 AM
Well I got James (Nellies) to appeal saying that he was supposed to win a one of a kind bot from Habbo.co.uk valentines heartbreak hotel competition with minimails as proof, then bots were released... but apparently staff do not do compensation...

Daltron
08-01-2014, 12:38 PM
Yeah if he sold or lost the one of a kind trophy prior to the release of the multiple items then shouldn't the new owner of the trophy be compensated and not him?

- - - Updated - - -

It's inevitable that they will release the exec ICM at some point judging by the rate they spit out ICM's so I don't really care that much anyway

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!