PDA

View Full Version : [Notice] [HxL] Spend Your Saturday Evening/Night With Dj Bammers!

Bammers011
10-01-2014, 11:54 PM
Hey Guys!

I wanted to invite you all to spend your Saturday Evening / Night listening to Habbox Live and to me, DJ-Bammers.

This will be my FIRST show as a HxL DJ!
Since it is my first show I will let you guys know a little bit about me and my history as a Habbo.

My shows aren't like a whole lot of other shows, I like to get in-depth with my listeners.. some of the stuff will include:

News: (Habbo, Habbox & Real life news)
Sports: Sports scores and schedules from around the world. Different sports. Some of the biggest sports news. I will be taking your input as well!
Anything you would like to discuss that is going on in your life.
Top music hits from around the world (Including your shoutouts and requests!)
In-Depth competitions and quizzes to win you a boat load of credits and furniture.
Birthday shoutouts!

These are just some of the things that I put into my shows.
Whatever you want to talk about, I want to talk about!

This isn't just a talk show, it's a talk show with a twist and a ton of good music as well.

Hopefully my first show as a HxL DJ will get alot of attention and I can bring you back for more..

The Date: Saturday, January 11, 2014
The Time: 5PM EST. - 6PM EST. (10 PM GMT - 11PM GMT)

This is not alot of time to squeeze in everything that I want in my show, but we will get a whole lot in for my very first show on Habbox Live!

I have not decided a party room to host the show just yet, but I will have all of that information once my show begins so you can come and party with me on Habbo.

If you want fun, if you want excitement & if you want an all around wonderful time listening to a DJ please come and join me!

Tune in and give me a chance!

PS: Also tune into DJ - Bammers Sunday, January the 12th @ 6PM EST (10PM GMT) for another one hour show, and a big 2 hour event Monday, January the 13th @ 12PM EST (4PM GMT)

Sincerely,
Bammers011
Habbox Live DJ - Bammers

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!