PDA

View Full Version : Have you ever been in a local news paper?

Aiden
13-01-2014, 04:06 PM
I think like a lot of people have so share your stories!

---

When I was 6/7 i was in a trampy place and i put a needle on the floor into my arm and i was in the news paper lol - i got tested and i dont have aids or anything, dont worry

in year 6 i was in my school play thing so they put that in the local town paper lol... we had a photographer come in and we felt like superstars

also in year 6 i did a gardening club lol and that was in the local paper too

Kardan
13-01-2014, 04:17 PM
We have a paper for our village only, I feel like everyone I know has been it, and I haven't :P Not too bothered.

Our city newspaper, the Leicester Mercury, came to our school for some pictures for GCSE results (Was great since we got to come and get our results only, and they invited people that had good grades, so I didn't have to worry the whole day about what I got) - loads of my friends got into the newspaper, but I only got put on the website :P

e5
13-01-2014, 04:43 PM
Just been in the local paper for hockey and that's about it

lawrawrrr
13-01-2014, 04:45 PM
Yeah a few times with music stuff - protests and moving to a new 'home' which was cool.

I've once been in as part of an award montage thing as well, in a picture!

on phone xx

rnix
13-01-2014, 04:55 PM
I was in it because i was saying there was no jobs around.. the picture was terrible i was so hungover

Absently
13-01-2014, 05:06 PM
Just been my picture in it three times. For my first day, for getting my leaving cert results and my debs :P I may have been in it during the Christmas time but I didn't check haha

Hannah
13-01-2014, 05:21 PM
I was in my local newspaper dressed as a bear when I was about 7. I did some thing about Goldilocks and the Three Bears.

I had a huge scab going down my nose from when I fell over the handlebars of my sister's bike.

Jurv
13-01-2014, 05:30 PM
no never i don't want to be either unless its bc im famous

Cerys
13-01-2014, 07:01 PM
Aye, been in the Castleford one, Wakefield one and Featherstone one :P

All for the same reason - won the cross country in an apparently 'record breaking time' haha

Cassiieee
13-01-2014, 07:28 PM
I've been in the papaer a few times.

I was in it when I came second place in a gymnastic compition when I was about 8 I think.
Also a gardening club back in year 4.
When my new school opened.
Some art compition thingy - Never was to sure what it was about.
Me and my brother were in it aswel for planting this plant thingy in a club.

There's other times aswel.

Mikey
14-01-2014, 12:20 AM
Been it in tons for primary, high school, college and when I was in the cadets.

Was also at the local paper for a few days work and got some articles published.

woo!

Eric
14-01-2014, 03:56 AM
yea once, typing competition, nobody reads it anyway

Chipmunks
14-01-2014, 04:55 AM
no never been on the newspaper!!

Daltron
14-01-2014, 08:38 AM
used to always be in all the time for sporting stuff

Phil
14-01-2014, 01:24 PM
Yeah like every week or two lol

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!