PDA

View Full Version : Are you ungrateful?

Aiden
17-01-2014, 07:18 AM
Are you ungrateful?

--

Sometimes I know I'am being very ungrateful like when I get my results and they aren't as good as I wanted...
but others I'm being 'ungrateful' without noticing... on Christmas day I don't run around like a 5 year old and make a song and dance about my presents so that's what my mum calls ungrateful!

Charz777
17-01-2014, 09:45 AM
I wouldn't say ungrateful, but I'd say I under-appreciate. I mean I still live with my parents; we have a nice house and cars etc. and I have my own room which I love. My mum and dad are brilliant parents, and my dad may be mean a lot but he always knows and does what's best for me. I've been given the chance to go to uni, and my mum pays for all of my trains/buses to and from uni, and she pays my tuition fees. I get to go on amazing holidays and trips. I have a lovely fiance.

So, what I mean is, I've got a lot of good things going on, but I still moan about how much revision I have, and how much stress I have to put up with, when really, I should show that I appreciate all the things I have even if some of them do cause me stress.

Empired
17-01-2014, 10:36 AM
Compared to the rest of my family I'm probably the most grateful person ever. For example I'm the only person who ever says please or thank you. And I'm the only person who didn't return all their Christmas gifts on the day after Boxing Day.. :rolleyes:

MKR&*42
17-01-2014, 10:38 AM
Erm I don't know, I guess I'm sorta grateful but I always worry that no-one can tell that I'm grateful idk - and my family actually think I'm an insanely selfish person when I'm really not :/.

Jazz
17-01-2014, 10:43 AM
I can be, I get confused on whens the right time to be grateful. Sounds odd I think, easily confused

Zak
17-01-2014, 12:49 PM
Maybe but if I am I probably don't know it. I take a lot of things for granted but I always appreciate presents and things people do for me :)

buttons
17-01-2014, 12:49 PM
no.

i make conscious effort to be thankful for what i have but i also know when i deserve better.

Shar
17-01-2014, 04:28 PM
No I try to appreciate what I have

Cassiieee
17-01-2014, 06:44 PM
I have my days.

!x!dude!x!2
17-01-2014, 10:03 PM
I got my days

BlueEyedSarah
17-01-2014, 10:28 PM
I'm sure we can all be ungrateful without realizing it at the time, like everyone else I have my days too.

Samantha
18-01-2014, 02:04 AM
I am grateful usually, however sometimes I don't act it as I'm not very good at conveying my feelings like that. For example, my boyfriend's dad allows me to stay for dinner, usually my boyfriend's brother says thank you and sometimes my boyfriend. I believe I may feel ungrateful then as I don't say it (although I am grateful for it) and instead if he takes me home I'll usually say thank you at the end to make up for the whole night.

I'll always be grateful or a gift I receive and I'll keep it no matter what, although, I sometimes don't know how to react. I think I've grown up a lot this year and changes in circumstances and relationships like my boyfriend have helped so much due to me being more independent and wanting to thank people who help me.

I mean, at Christmas, I went absolutely crazy happy over a tube of smoky bacon pringles, I don't think that's ungrateful... I do love smoky bacon :D.

Daltron
19-01-2014, 10:30 AM
I think I am pretty greatful

lawrawrrr
19-01-2014, 12:55 PM
I think most human beings are pre-programmed to be a little selfish and ungrateful.

However, I always make an effort to say thank you to anyone who does something for me :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!