PDA

View Full Version : Is there a specific side you lay on?

Samantha
19-01-2014, 01:32 AM
Basically, my boyfriend calls me weird as I tell him I must sleep on my left ear and on the very rare occasion (compiled with trying to get to sleep for hours due to it) I'll sleep on my right. I don't know why, but I put it down to being left handed and everything, so I prefer completing activities with my left, like sleeping.

So, do you have a specific side, or do you just lay on your back or whatever? Oh also, if I do lay on my back, I won't sleep, but I'll still have my head to my left, likewise on my stomach.

Empired
19-01-2014, 01:35 AM
Not a specific side but I HAVE to face the wall, which is weird 'cause most people seem not to like facing the wall.

Red
19-01-2014, 01:39 AM
I think it depends on the position of my bed in my room. I always preferred my head turned to look at my door rather then the wall. ATM though my sides vary.

MKR&*42
19-01-2014, 01:44 AM
Lay on one side im facing wall, lay other side im facing the side of a desk so i literally have no preference and alternate every night.

BigtimeRyan
19-01-2014, 02:25 AM
Well I'll start left and always switch. I just can't sleep looking up at ceiling you know. Too uncomfortable

sexpot
19-01-2014, 02:39 AM
I prefer to sleep on my right side facing the door

Cassiieee
19-01-2014, 03:19 AM
The only way, I will ever be able to fall asleep is if I'm laying on my stomach facing the wall.

I literally cannot sleep any other way.

Eric
19-01-2014, 05:09 AM
no specific side, left and right both work but not facing the ceiling

Aiden
19-01-2014, 07:37 AM
My bed is in the middle bit of my room so I sleep on the side which there is no light coming into my face (away from computer).

e5
19-01-2014, 09:24 AM
Ill sleep any way tbf. Sometimes with girls I don't have a choice haha but I think I sleep best when I face away from th girl, dunno why. When I'm on my own I can sleep anyway

!:random!:!
19-01-2014, 09:42 AM
i end up going to sleep on my right and waking up on my left... i can't face upwards when sleeping as my breathing stops all of a sudden but i don't know why.

Liva
19-01-2014, 10:09 AM
I usually sleep on my right, facing the door to fall asleep, because the idea of someone coming up behind me scares the shizzles out of me (Even though I'm pretty much defenseless while asleep anyway.) And then I can usually sleep any other way, except on my back because who can do that?

Daltron
19-01-2014, 10:34 AM
I swap like every 10 mins I am such a wreckless sleeper

xxMATTGxx
19-01-2014, 12:23 PM
I usually sleep so I am facing the wall when I'm in my own bed. I have slept the other way before so It's not too much a 100% requirement but it's the preferred way :P

Absently
19-01-2014, 12:28 PM
I sleep facing the wall normally because that's the way I get my cuddles but if I'm alone in bed ill sleep the opposite way

lawrawrrr
19-01-2014, 12:31 PM
If the bed's against a wall I'll always sleep against the wall; unless someone else is in the bed too, in which case I'll sleep on the other side - but only until I trust them, when I'll sleep by the wall again. It's weird.

But if it was a double bed in the middle I think I would just go to the side furthest from the window and/or door!

Zelda
19-01-2014, 12:36 PM
i normally sleep on the opposite side to the wall, right on the edge of the bed just before i'd fall out of it, but because i have a chair up against the pillow to the left i won't actually fall out because of that loool

Gina
19-01-2014, 12:42 PM
just sleep however i feel really but i prefer sleeping like with my left ear on the bed thing and on my left side with my left arm out and my right arm in
depends at night i prefer facing my wall but afterschool i prefer facing the door

Shar
19-01-2014, 01:04 PM
usually on my right side

Cerys
19-01-2014, 01:24 PM
It all depends on how my pillows are arranged, but I've found now that I've got a new, bigger bed I like sleeping right on the edge but facing the rest of the bed, if you see what I mean? So yeah it depends which edge I wanna sleep on and that depends on how the pillows are places

Normalness is fun? ;)

Sho
19-01-2014, 01:38 PM
Kinda like you Sam - I always sleep on my right and I'll only sleep on my left if I can't sleep and have been trying for hours. I have to sleep on the right side of the bed too, it feels weird otherwise.

Mark
19-01-2014, 01:53 PM
I have to sleep on my side, very rarely do I lie on my back to sleep. Not bothered which side I lie on, as long as I'm comfy lol. My pet hate is being too hot and not being able to get to sleep.

Phil
19-01-2014, 02:31 PM
I sleep both ways but my pillows are always arranged really awkwardly! The only time I sleep a specific way is when my girlfriend is over, I sleep on the right but when I'm at hers I sleep on the left because at hers she likes being at the wall

Yawn
19-01-2014, 02:54 PM
mostly left but i toss and turn thru out the night
but i always start on the left and mostly sleep on the left

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!