PDA

View Full Version : Clothing

Cassiieee
20-01-2014, 11:01 AM
How much do you spend on your clothes?
Are you the type that would spend £60 on one top and £120 on a pair of jeans/trousers?

~~~~

I'm a cheap scape, tbh. I always think to myself, why pay so much on one item when you can get like 3/4 items for that amount.

buttons
20-01-2014, 11:10 AM
I won't spend more than £40 on one item unless it's a jacket or a dress
im fussy with clothes and shoes, I can never find anything that's a good colour and good fit so im not spending £40 on something i only like a little. i only find something new every few months but id rather buy something i really like than loads of cheap things i don't

Shar
20-01-2014, 11:32 AM
I hate spending ridiculous amounts of money on clothes. I'm a bargain hunter, I tend to shop more when I see increased student discounts about.

Red
20-01-2014, 11:37 AM
Would of spent a lot more in the past but my main shops arnt overly expensive and I would only spend big money now if it was for a special event. I buy most of my clothes on eBay. So many bargains!

lawrawrrr
20-01-2014, 12:20 PM
Most of my wardrobe is from Primark and the sales, quite cheap really, but accentuated by a few 'treats' - more expensive jeans, dresses and jumpers. I don't really mind though, cheap clothes still last me ages, and when they do get a bit old it's an excuse to go shopping!

2 years ago though I had a full wardrobe makeover, and spent probably about £600-£1000 on clothes and shoes...

Charz777
20-01-2014, 02:33 PM
I think it depends, sometimes I'll see something expensive that I just 'have' to have, but I won't be all snobbish and outright refuse to go to Primark :P I've got a few nice bits from there :)

Generally spend £20-£30 on high-street jeans, £12 on leggings, £60 on a coat/jacket and all sorts for everything else depending on style. I won't pay more than about £80 for shoes/boots, and usually I'll only part with that sort of money if they are designer. I spend quite a lot on bags as I like designer bags because they are identifiable, whereas a lot of clothes have a tiny logo no one would even notice. I also think good quality is a must in a bag, especially when you have a lot of heavy books/folders for uni! The one thing I spend a lot on is team gear for Formula 1 and that is expensive but I probably only buy a basket of stuff twice a year.

Phil
20-01-2014, 03:40 PM
I've bought so many clothes in Penny's (Primark for you English peeps) and now everything else is so expensive so I find it so difficult to pay like 20 quid for a top

Jurv
20-01-2014, 04:34 PM
i buy most of my clothes online when they do sales (asos mainly)

and i get bits and bobs from second hand vintage shops

it's very rare that'll spend more than £30 on one item

Futz
20-01-2014, 04:49 PM
I will only buy expensive shoes/jeans and jackets and maybe a sweatshirt if it's special

but for basics I dont usually spend a lot on them

I quite like a few high fashion brands but I only buy if they're on a very good sale, usually even 50% off is still expensive as ****

Chris
20-01-2014, 05:26 PM
I don't feel it's necessary to always spend large amounts on clothes, but if I need something thats good quality and something thats going to last then I will splash out a bit.

Absently
20-01-2014, 05:30 PM
I am sort of cheap when it comes to certain items, I like shopping in sales, penneys and online. Normally though, when I do buy clothes I tend to buy it in bulk so will end up spending up to a few hundred accidentally! I really should have my card snipped, I have no concept of money.

Yupt
20-01-2014, 06:25 PM
I try keep my spendings low, if I go into town I try make a habit of picking up at least one primark tshirt for a couple quid just so that I build up a large collection and can never complain about having non around. I'll only really spend on jackets, shoes etc.

Daltron
22-01-2014, 09:37 PM
I wouldn't spend more than say $30 aud on a shirt
but pants / jeans are usually more expensive like $100 aud :(

Aiden
23-01-2014, 09:48 PM
Hardly anything. I rarely go out after school. I don't like going out, I star panicking lol!

OldLoveSong
25-01-2014, 09:56 PM
id never spend that much on clothes. i shop at my store (Urban planet) which has quite reasonable priced clothing and i get a 20% discount ontop \o/

!x!dude!x!2
25-01-2014, 10:00 PM
like not even 15$ on pants and like 10$ on tops

-Moniquee.
26-01-2014, 06:24 AM
I buy expensive jeans because they are better quality I find. With the rest of my clothes it depends like if I'm feeling good or need something for a special occasion I will spend a bit but normal clothes are generally stuff that's on special.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!