PDA

View Full Version : Mobile Apps: Helpful or Waste of Time?

Daltron
22-01-2014, 10:10 PM
What are they more to you? Helpful everyday tool or something to burn time with?

Red
22-01-2014, 10:12 PM
helpful everyday tool. I don't tend to download junk apps because my memory is only 16gb and I am always near the limit.

xxMATTGxx
22-01-2014, 11:06 PM
It really depends on the app surly? There is a bunch of apps on my phone I use on a regular basis that I would consider helpful. Depending on what you do for a living there is also a good range of apps on the smartphone app stores that can help you do your work while you are out and about.

There is useful apps and there is also apps that would be considered "junk" or "pointless". It really does depend on the apps in question.

Mark
22-01-2014, 11:17 PM
Lol I agree with Matt, depends on the app. This thread really is fair too specific lol.

Yupt
22-01-2014, 11:38 PM
Depends on the app, some I literally don't know what i'd do without because I use them every day, others are just there because I downloaded them months and months ago, used them once but never again.

Phil
23-01-2014, 12:18 AM
Both for me. On my iPod I have things like Mobile Banking which comes in really handy and I do use it quite often but then there are all those games that are just wasting space just so I can pass the time :P

Mr-Trainor
23-01-2014, 04:03 PM
Depends on the app obviously but idk how I'd be able to live without travel apps like City Mapper now which I use throughout the day when commuting :P. There's also online banking apps as mentioned which are also very useful. There's apps for my uni too which are really useful, and other useful apps include those for your mobile network, news apps and recording programmes at home whilst you're out. But yeah there's also others you may class as a 'waste of time' like games and novelty apps, but many of them are still fun :P.

Aiden
23-01-2014, 04:15 PM
Bit of both.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!