PDA

View Full Version : Are you an organised person?

Daltron
23-01-2014, 02:41 AM
Do you make to-do lists on a regular basis?
Do you set goals and have methods for staying organised and achieving things you need to get done.

I am definitely a list person. Especially when studying I make dot points of everything I need to get done!

Sho
23-01-2014, 02:44 AM
I make lists of everything. I have sticky notes all over my room with just lots of lists and it looks so unorganised to everyone else but they're so useful lol.

That's as organised as I get though, I'm so unorganised compared to Yupt; who keeps removing my lists and replacing them with tables :@

Yupt
23-01-2014, 02:48 AM
I make lists of everything. I have sticky notes all over my room with just lots of lists and it looks so unorganised to everyone else but they're so useful lol.

That's as organised as I get though, I'm so unorganised compared to @Yupt (http://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=69157); who keeps removing my lists and replacing them with tables :@

Which you never bloody use.

yes I'm very organised, I'm never late for anything, always have lists and tables, things in order. As long as things are convenient then I'm happy. I'm not OCD so I don't care for wearing odd socks or having everything perfect, but I do keep my DVDs and books according to letter (not alphabetical, but all a's together etc)

OldLoveSong
23-01-2014, 04:04 AM
with my clothes not so much lol . but i keep all of my makeup and hair/skin products very organized

Eric
23-01-2014, 04:11 AM
yes, i don't like making lists cause it stresses me out but i set goals in my mind, but sometimes my room's really messy when i'm too busy and too tired to organize things

Charz777
23-01-2014, 10:45 AM
I am the most organised person I know. I make multiple lists on a daily basis!

Kardan
23-01-2014, 01:02 PM
I am the most organised person I know. I make multiple lists on a daily basis!

I saw this thread and knew you would post in it :P

I'm not organised at all, infact, Charz777; does my organising for me :P That's how organised she is :P

Yawn
23-01-2014, 01:44 PM
yes when i have lots to do i always make a list
i cant work without getting everything tidy around me and organised in my head

but im lazy and unmotivated so its hard to get done :(

Phil
23-01-2014, 03:36 PM

I'm not organised at all, infact, Charz777; does my organising for me :P That's how organised she is :P

This is pretty much the same for me! I'm so unorganised but my girlfriend is so organised. Infact, she won't let me organise anything for our holiday because she knows for a fact I'll lose something! When we were booking she was like "there is no way we're puttingyour address" :(

Hope to get more organised when I start college next year though!

Aiden
23-01-2014, 04:11 PM
My school books are organised but not really...

Cassiieee
23-01-2014, 05:04 PM
I can be sometimes.

Charz777
23-01-2014, 05:44 PM

I'm not organised at all, infact, @Charz777 (http://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=63619); does my organising for me :P That's how organised she is :P

Aww, what would you do without me :P PA and fiancee all in one :D

!x!dude!x!2
23-01-2014, 06:16 PM
I'm not organized

-:Undertaker:-
23-01-2014, 08:37 PM
I am organised but i'm not at the same time. Depends what it is really.

Over all? Not really.

Cerys
23-01-2014, 09:29 PM
No haha, we get given planners in school to record homeworks etc, but have I used it in all the years I've been there? No. ;)

Don't usually even start my hw till the night before either haha

Judas
23-01-2014, 11:06 PM
occasionally

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!