PDA

View Full Version : Pods

Matt
23-01-2014, 11:48 AM
Hi,

I've looked for ages and can't find the ones I'm after. I need 1 green and 1 yellow pod! It's driving me mad that I can't find them. I'd be really grateful if you could reply to the thread if you've got 1 or if not both of them

Cheers,

Ok i only need a yellow one now. !! Typical as soon as i make it someone has one in their hand

lRhyss
23-01-2014, 11:59 AM
Hi,

I've looked for ages and can't find the ones I'm after. I need 1 green and 1 yellow pod! It's driving me mad that I can't find them. I'd be really grateful if you could reply to the thread if you've got 1 or if not both of them

Cheers,

Ok i only need a yellow one now. !! Typical as soon as i make it someone has one in their hand

Why didn't you say you needed these, I have a boat load of pods

Matt
23-01-2014, 12:28 PM
:@

I have someone saving me a yellow pod, so when they're online i'll be getting it off them for 6c. So if anyone has one cheaper or can get it to me before this other person, then I won't need :P. I'll post when I no longer need

Matt
24-01-2014, 05:21 AM
Still looking for a yellow pod lol. I have one that I'm borrowing but if anyone has one they're selling could ya please add me on habbo >> mdport. <<

Edited by Nick (Forum Super Moderator): You are only allowed to bump your thread once, 72 hours after your last post.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!