PDA

View Full Version : Share Your Dreams

Lewis
24-01-2014, 07:50 PM
Share any of your dreams here. I find looking back at my dreams really interesting and so I write them down. (This has helped me remember my dreams a lot better!) I might've posted a thread like this before, but I'm not sure, so apologies.

I was terminally ill in a recent dream I had, alongside someone I knew. But I still continued to do certain things. I believe it was leukemia. (Probably because an advert on leukemia keeps coming up on my TV) :(. It felt so real that it just confused me when I woke up. I've written down loads more dreams and much more in detail, but they're all too stupid to post. And for some reason, not one of them has been a positive dream - they're all negative.

But yeah, what weird dreams have you had? Please actually post your dream, not just a word or two.

Thread moved by Calum0812 (Forum Moderator) from 'Discuss Anything' as I feel it is better suited here.

Aiden
24-01-2014, 07:54 PM
A seagull pooed on me in my dream.
It happened in real life today. :'(

-Amyy
24-01-2014, 07:55 PM
I had a dream that I was in the Hunger Games and the arena was morrisons

People were throwing apples and stuff at peoples heads it was so weird

Cassiieee
24-01-2014, 08:05 PM
I had a weird dream last night. I can't remember exactly what happend, but my bedroom is on the ground floor and I remember waking up in my dream to a man banging on my window, next minute an alarm started to go off and I woke up irl and it was my phone alarm... Pathetic I know, But I don't remember the whole dream. :'(

Phil
25-01-2014, 03:51 PM
I had a dream that I was in the Hunger Games and the arena was morrisons

People were throwing apples and stuff at peoples heads it was so weird

Omg lmao this is the best thing ever! :P

I had a dream recently when I was sick that my girlfriend was preggo and she went into labour at my house. We had no car to drive to a hosptial so she gave birth in my bedroom, it was awful, Shar, dunno how you do it! Well turns out she had triplets which we weren't expecting and I woke up freaking out thinking like "HOW AM I GOING TO GET THREE BABY SEATS INTO THE BACK OF MY CAR?!"

Yeah I have really vivid dreams when I'm ill

lucaskf390
25-01-2014, 06:36 PM
My nightmare was lost my family in front of my eyes, everybody being tortured and then killed. Terrible.

OldLoveSong
25-01-2014, 11:30 PM
last night i had a dream i had a ghetto talking rabbit and it bit me ;'(

Shar
26-01-2014, 12:14 AM
I didn't used to dream a lot/remember any of my dreams but lately because I've not been sleeping well and I've been quite anxious, I've been dreaming a lot more but I try and forget about them as they're usually linked to something I'm anxious about.

Eric
26-01-2014, 04:11 AM
zombie apocalypse with neighbours

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!