PDA

View Full Version : Im Back At School :(

sally37
06-09-2005, 03:36 PM
Hey Guys.Im back at school and im in year 10 and i had my single photo today ;( it alright and i have the most boring lessons
My lessons are.....

Asdan (i don't know what it is But i heard you go on trips :)

resistant m (can't spell)
Pshe (don't know what it is)
English
Religous
Voc Ict
food tech
pe :( i have it double on one week!!!! but you go and do stuff like rock climbing and things :):))
maths
Pub Ser Sk :S i have no idea what that is :S

i have horrible lessons at least i don't have science :)

what have you guys got?

danny1541
06-09-2005, 03:41 PM
Asdan yeah u do go on trips lol lots of them I havent been on it but its for the kids who like struggle in class or get bullied so im told at our school or it could be because you h8ave a short atention spam and dont want to learn either of them reasons and you go in.

Me mates went to kanoing cant spell :P erm climbing wall and loads of other aprrently its good fun Lol

Danny

Magnet
06-09-2005, 03:43 PM
Hey Guys.Im back at school and im in year 10 and i had my single photo today ;( it alright and i have the most boring lessons
My lessons are.....

Asdan (i don't know what it is But i heard you go on trips :)

resistant m (can't spell)
Pshe (don't know what it is)
English
Religous
Voc Ict
food tech
pe :( i have it double on one week!!!! but you go and do stuff like rock climbing and things :):))
maths
Pub Ser Sk :S i have no idea what that is :S

i have horrible lessons at least i don't have science :)

what have you guys got?
Don't you have it double one week since year 7. So my school and all the schools I know do.

Chaz
06-09-2005, 03:44 PM
i'm back at skl 2

brunojrthechao
06-09-2005, 04:11 PM
yea I just went back today aswell.

and *** is Asdan?

Carlos
06-09-2005, 04:12 PM
I was back last week :(

And I do asdan, It's great :D

sally37
06-09-2005, 04:59 PM
i sometimes get builled and the school work is really hard for me thats why im in there :) and i didn't choice any opitions cos of it whats sort of trips do you have to do work like exams and stuff :S

P.E should be once a week for year 10 and 11 but now its changed but if you do rock climbing and stuff it worth 2 GSCE'S!!!!

Victimized
06-09-2005, 06:56 PM
I went back too, and i had double science, double art and double technology all in one day!
I felt exhausted, even though its the same amount of lessons as usual. I chose Art thinking it was gonna be interesting and fun, but it seems kinda boring and pointless. :S

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!