PDA

View Full Version : [Runescape] Selling 100m 07 Gold For Habbo Coins!

Reiss
25-01-2014, 10:22 AM
Hi, i've recently decided to stop playing runescape for a while as I have just been completely bored with it lately, and my friend introduced me to habbo, so i was wondering if anyone would be intrested in purchasing Old School Gold. I currently have 102m Gold, and i'm not to sure on the rates of 07 Gold - Habbo Gb, so i'd be delighted if someone told me, or simply made me an offer. I'm willing to go first "IF" you're trusted, or simply i'd personally prefer a trusted middle man if that's okay with you. So I'd gladly be happy to sell my 07 gold for habbo gold bars, just comment down below if you're intrested.

Kind regards, Reiss.

TehJacko
15-02-2014, 05:16 AM
Hi, i've recently decided to stop playing runescape for a while as I have just been completely bored with it lately, and my friend introduced me to habbo, so i was wondering if anyone would be intrested in purchasing Old School Gold. I currently have 102m Gold, and i'm not to sure on the rates of 07 Gold - Habbo Gb, so i'd be delighted if someone told me, or simply made me an offer. I'm willing to go first "IF" you're trusted, or simply i'd personally prefer a trusted middle man if that's okay with you. So I'd gladly be happy to sell my 07 gold for habbo gold bars, just comment down below if you're intrested.

Kind regards, Reiss.

I'll buy your Oldschool rs gold, add me on rs iJacko or my skype if interested. 'jackjhaynes;

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!