PDA

View Full Version : How not to get hacked and how to get your account back

RedMaggot
06-09-2005, 03:40 PM
In the past few days i have seen alot of people saying they have been hacked and not being able to get they account back, This guide was ment to help them and give them some tips for the new account

Hello there,
Its redmaggot here, I am rather a hacking expert, I know alot about it. Being a x-hacker i know alot about it and from point of view the hackers have, With any luck if you read all of this and do what it says, You will not get hacked and if you do be able to get your account back! :)

What todo now
Befor you read this, You should know you must set your contact and recvos and write them down in real life on a bit of paper in neat handwriting, Do not save it as a text doc as some virus can mess up your pc, So if you save it as a doc, You may not be able to get onto you pc. When setting recvos, Use the Q's there but dont answer them right, If someone on MSN who you think you trust knows the info they can get into your account, So mix it up, Thats why you should write it down, You will also need to know your first password, If you dont think of your secend or 3rd. Once this is done your account should be safe but if you do not have a AntiVirus or firewall, You MUST use the onscreen keybored as you may have a keylogger or other spywear/virus.
If you have already set them it will take 14days for them to take effect.

Getting you PC safe
If you do not have a antivirus or firewall you are in some words a idiot, Without one people can hack into your PC, Im not just talking about runescape, If its a mass used PC and someone uses credit cards/paypal/other then the hacker can get into that and use info on sites to buy things you do not want, This is ilegal!!! Ok, First you will need some type of anti virus and firewall, He is some free stuff i have found, PM me if you have more links.
Ad-Aware (http://www.lavasoftusa.com/support/download/)
Spy bot (http://security.kolla.de/)
AVG virus scanner (AVG Virus Scanner Free Version)
Norton (Trail) (http://nct.symantecstore.com/fulfill/0001.105)
If you buy some PC mags, They come with free anti virus stuff, Its worth getting a few of them, I belive(not 100% sure), If you have more then one anti virus they fight, As i think a anti virus looks in files for a virus code, That virus code is sorted into the progame, If a anti virus finds that code it says it is a virus, Althoug it may be your other anti virus ( if that makes any sence).

Not getting hacked on runescape
Now you have anti virus and everthing set, You can get your account backand your pc is safe, But hackers can still get in, A Password Cracker is commen, Some are free, They look for words like 'pig' and try it, Mix you password with 3 random words and your fav number like 'wordword5word', A password cracker would not pick that up unless its a good one and it would take years ;P.
I know it may seem tempting, But when i started to hack a long time ago i used google and was hacked myself, If you ever want to auto or hack, Never do it but if you must, Never use google as the chances are its a copy and has been binded with a virus.

With any luck this guide will help, If not o well, I tryed, Dont bother to flame as im trying to help. If you dont want to help then go to a diffent post.

find_out
06-09-2005, 03:49 PM
dude you need a life.

RedMaggot
06-09-2005, 03:50 PM
I said dont flame, If you want a flame war, Talk to me on MSN, I have a fine life, Im happy with it, I dont have that many friends as other people i know, I have a good 20, 25 good friends. I like my life.

Infrontation
06-09-2005, 03:50 PM
dude you need a life.
He's writing a guide... "/

Xoit
06-09-2005, 03:52 PM
In the past few days i have seen alot of people saying they have been hacked and not being able to get they account back, This guide was ment to help them and give them some tips for the new account

Hello there,
Its redmaggot here, I am rather a hacking expert, I know alot about it. Being a x-hacker i know alot about it and from point of view the hackers have, With any luck if you read all of this and do what it says, You will not get hacked and if you do be able to get your account back! :)

What todo now
Befor you read this, You should know you must set your contact and recvos and write them down in real life on a bit of paper in neat handwriting, Do not save it as a text doc as some virus can mess up your pc, So if you save it as a doc, You may not be able to get onto you pc. When setting recvos, Use the Q's there but dont answer them right, If someone on MSN who you think you trust knows the info they can get into your account, So mix it up, Thats why you should write it down, You will also need to know your first password, If you dont think of your secend or 3rd. Once this is done your account should be safe but if you do not have a AntiVirus or firewall, You MUST use the onscreen keybored as you may have a keylogger or other spywear/virus.
If you have already set them it will take 14days for them to take effect.

Getting you PC safe
If you do not have a antivirus or firewall you are in some words a idiot, Without one people can hack into your PC, Im not just talking about runescape, If its a mass used PC and someone uses credit cards/paypal/other then the hacker can get into that and use info on sites to buy things you do not want, This is ilegal!!! Ok, First you will need some type of anti virus and firewall, He is some free stuff i have found, PM me if you have more links.
Ad-Aware (http://www.lavasoftusa.com/support/download/)
Spy bot (http://security.kolla.de/)
AVG virus scanner (AVG Virus Scanner Free Version)
Norton (Trail) (http://nct.symantecstore.com/fulfill/0001.105)
If you buy some PC mags, They come with free anti virus stuff, Its worth getting a few of them, I belive(not 100% sure), If you have more then one anti virus they fight, As i think a anti virus looks in files for a virus code, That virus code is sorted into the progame, If a anti virus finds that code it says it is a virus, Althoug it may be your other anti virus ( if that makes any sence).

Not getting hacked on runescape
Now you have anti virus and everthing set, You can get your account backand your pc is safe, But hackers can still get in, A Password Cracker is commen, Some are free, They look for words like 'pig' and try it, Mix you password with 3 random words and your fav number like 'wordword5word', A password cracker would not pick that up unless its a good one and it would take years ;P.
I know it may seem tempting, But when i started to hack a long time ago i used google and was hacked myself, If you ever want to auto or hack, Never do it but if you must, Never use google as the chances are its a copy and has been binded with a virus.

With any luck this guide will help, If not o well, I tryed, Dont bother to flame as im trying to help. If you dont want to help then go to a diffent post.
Hey, hacking is like 1 of the most things i hate right enought like poeple that hack have somthing wrong with them , its just not right people earn it. They don't want somone coming alone and just taking it

RedMaggot
06-09-2005, 03:52 PM
As i said befor, I am trying to help, At least im doing somthing to try and stop everone getting hacked.

find_out
06-09-2005, 03:54 PM
i just had to say that :d

RedMaggot
06-09-2005, 03:55 PM
Iron arrows are neeb ;O
-I just had to say that rofl

find_out
06-09-2005, 04:16 PM
Because I play Cw Whats The Point Using Rune To Get Them Nicked?

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!