PDA

View Full Version : Appeal - Who Trashed CTP And Who Posted The Passwords

woodrally
06-09-2005, 04:02 PM
Please Tell Me WHO Posted The Password To My Lobby On This Forum , If You Have Any Information Please PM Me Or Reply I Will Find Who Did It And Im Onto The Habob Staff Already. If You Did It Own Up And There WONT Be A Problem.

MODERATORS PLEASE DONT CLOSE ITS INPORTANT.

Biseinen
06-09-2005, 04:03 PM
Does it matter, it was only a password to a room, it's not like it was an account password.

Well, you seem 'upset' so it must be of some importance.

Edit: Ahhh, a trash, just change the passwords to all.

woodrally
06-09-2005, 04:05 PM
Its Important As :

1. Someone With Rights TRASHED,
2. I Can Get The Habbo Staff To Trace
3. CTP Isnt Open Yet And they seen rooms !

Carlos
06-09-2005, 04:06 PM
Its Important As :

1. Someone With Rights TRASHED,
2. I Can Get The Habbo Staff To Trace
3. CTP Isnt Open Yet And they seen rooms !

HabboStaff cant trace who trashed rooms lmao.

Geez dude, it's just some rooms, get over it :p

woodrally
06-09-2005, 04:09 PM
They Can Trace Who Moved The Furni If You Didnt Know.

Also Its Not Just Rooms The Room Where MENT To Be Secret Till 29th October And Im Expecting A Inspection From Lost_witness In The Next Couple Of Days So That Will Be Put On Hold As Park Gets Back To Normal

Rawr
06-09-2005, 04:10 PM
Lol, it's not like your account p/w. Calm down :d

Carlos

Also Its Not Just Rooms The Room Where MENT To Be Secret Till 29th October And Im Expecting A Inspection From Lost_witness In The Next Couple Of Days So That Will Be Put On Hold As Park Gets Back To Normal

Are you obsessed with lost_witness?
And they cannot trace who trashed.

Col
I don't think this would exactly be important news, maybe to you though.. But I don't see anybody coming forward admitting that it was them.
You should of been more careful about who you give rights to.

Always keep a list of people have rights then keep a close eye on them, and the suspicious ones.

Rawr
06-09-2005, 04:12 PM
People trash rooms all the time, it's not biggy you just gotta forget it and move on. Just be extra careful who has rights.

Travellers
06-09-2005, 04:14 PM
Rofl
1) not news
2) you dont need a cap on every word.
3) who cares?
4) good.

woodrally
06-09-2005, 04:15 PM
Well Recently Ive Had To Fire 3 People. 2 Of Them Had Rughts In SOME Rooms And Only SOME Rooms Are Effected. The Other One HAD Rights In ALL Rooms. BUT Sometimes The Reset Rights DOESNT Work. I Will Only Reveal The 2 Suspects Names If They Happen To Get Into The Rooms Again. Also These People Have V.I.P Badges Which Isnt A Good Example.

Marcus
06-09-2005, 04:16 PM
Please Tell Me WHO Posted The Password To My Lobby On This Forum , If You Have Any Information Please PM Me Or Reply I Will Find Who Did It And Im Onto The Habob Staff Already. If You Did It Own Up And There WONT Be A Problem.

MODERATORS PLEASE DONT CLOSE ITS INPORTANT.
Idiot, ....

Biseinen
Lol, I can't believe you're complaining this much over a Habbo room that was a 'Secret' it's just a room and if only the trasher saw it then it's fine, remove all rites, change the password then you're set, right?

If they had your account password then you'd be alot more peeved, god, imagin if you had that found out, if this was your reaction to something small and stupid, imagin what you would be like if someone got your account. xD

I would pay money to see your expression. :p (Still would be mean to see your account go. ;) )

Carlos
Well Recently Ive Had To Fire 3 People. 2 Of Them Had Rughts In SOME Rooms And Only SOME Rooms Are Effected. The Other One HAD Rights In ALL Rooms. BUT Sometimes The Reset Rights DOESNT Work. I Will Only Reveal The 2 Suspects Names If They Happen To Get Into The Rooms Again. Also These People Have V.I.P Badges Which Isnt A Good Example.

And? I don't think anyone cares, and please lay off the caps button :p

Steven.
06-09-2005, 04:17 PM
Ha lmaooo this is the stupidist thread ever.

NOT NEWS
Remove Every Cap At Every Word Or I Will Break Your Shift Button Off!
habbo-Staff can NOT trace who moved furni, no one would care, they would laugh at you if you Reported "help my room was trashed" :\
Lmao
Bye.

Rarelime
You seem very insecure, because of some furni being moved you decide to call Habbo Staff?! :s. I'm sure Habbo Staff have got better things to do in their lives rather than trace someone that moved furni.

Marcus
Ha lmaooo this is the stupidist thread ever.

NOT NEWS
Remove Every Cap At Every Word Or I Will Break Your Shift Button Off!
habbo-Staff can NOT trace who moved furni, no one would care, they would laugh at you if you Reported "help my room was trashed" :\
Lmao
Bye.

They can with room logs xD show's what happened in rooms and stuff <3

Biseinen
Bye.

Best, comment, ever.

cocaine
06-09-2005, 04:18 PM
This may just be important to you, but not especially to us. The worst thing (For you) would have been if they posted screenies of your room.

Steven.
06-09-2005, 04:20 PM
They can with room logs xD show's what happened in rooms and stuff <3

Don't say that, he will be emailing callie "help my room was trashed !11!11!1!" *Sigh*

Best, comment, ever.

Yup ;)

!.x6x.Fliss.x9x.!
06-09-2005, 04:20 PM

Woodrally, it isn't important. You can put the furni back in about 5 minutes. It's not like you've been hacked and they've taken all your furni :s Stop making a huge fuss over nothing. Plus Habbo Staff have better things to do than track down who trashed your room..

Biseinen
06-09-2005, 04:22 PM
"14:45-23: HabboClub Sofa moved to Co-Ordinates, X12, Y15,
14:45-27: Throne moved to Co-Ordinates, X26, Y1"

Oh I can imagin it now. >_<

woodrally
06-09-2005, 04:22 PM
No I Wil Be Messaging Lost_witness Personally And I Think She Will Care As She Might Be Reccomending The Room .

Eckuii
06-09-2005, 04:23 PM
CTP is not an offical room and most of the people who commented are not really bothered about if it was trashed or not. The "CTP" does not concern the people on this forum.
People are only going to carry on posting bad comments about this thread.
Thread closed.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!