haha

im ex-goth XD
white skin = natural
black hair helps but you dont really need it xD
it doesnt get hot if you dont go outside :D
try google xDD

TealArms
06-09-2005, 04:27 PM
http://www.vampirefreaks.com/ is a good site me and ma mate are on there i am guessing u want to be on? u don't really need black hair i don't but i am more a skater u need good lcothes and good makes for shoes like converse vans that sorta stuff

-Soph-
06-09-2005, 04:29 PM
O.o I know that website
xD

RedMaggot
06-09-2005, 04:31 PM
Thanks ;P, Tips on getting white skin ? Me wants to be a goth ;O
and bam owns all

-Soph-
06-09-2005, 04:32 PM
yay!

well I have white skin naturally

so i dunno lol

kasi
06-09-2005, 04:34 PM
ask raremandan

he says hes goth

Craig
06-09-2005, 04:40 PM
Im not exactly goth but:

1) How do you get white skin? Make up if you need,or natural no tan or owt.
2) Do you have to have black hair? Nope,but u cud dye it a dark blue or black
3) It must get hot with all the black?Not rele,keep out of hot weather
4) Know any good goth fourms/shops/sites

www.vampirefreaks.com pwnz,I use it alot!

RedMaggot
06-09-2005, 05:17 PM
Thanks :) My hair grows really, REALLY fast, As in i get it cut and a week later its about the same :S

NekkLe
06-09-2005, 08:15 PM
Some Goths act freaky, like some drowned sorrow for a soul freaky, get what I mean? lol

Some just stare at you, like a sad, depressed stare, woah :(

But hey, do you like have a faveroute food? lol

EletricMornings
06-09-2005, 09:59 PM
ive had to lose my shexai gothness cos
i live in spain
1.Cant have pale skin cos of sun
2.My hairs blonde and i aint allowed to die it
3.it gets to hot to wear black

If you go to bath
Shrinking violets a good goth shop
and in swindon theres blue bannana

xJoeYx
06-09-2005, 10:33 PM
ive had to lose my shexai gothness cos
i live in spain
1.Cant have pale skin cos of sun
2.My hairs blonde and i aint allowed to die it
3.it gets to hot to wear black

If you go to bath
Shrinking violets a good goth shop
and in swindon theres blue bannana

I think i went to shrinking violets in bath. Well.. I dont remember the name, but there cant be that many there.

Errrr well, im insulted by this topic, don't try to live your life with a stereotype, thats not what goth is about.
I'm on vampirefreaks, but i dont use it, its gone down hill in the last few years, it is a industrial-goth site.. who joins it? emos, and tons of them.. along side posers and moshers who think metal (the music genre) is goth.

But I will offer my help anyway.
1) How do you get white skin? It is suppose to be natural, mine is, your skin looks even whiter if you have black hair, and wear black clothes, some people wear white make up, e.g. marilyn manson, however he is NOT goth, nor is his music, he does it for a shock affect on audiences.
2) Do you have to have black hair? No... But idealy yes .. i guess.. it doesnt really matter, but goth is about the dark side (not demons or vampires... thats hollywood corrupting your mind) but about darker music and a love for the underground life.
3) It must get hot with all the black? If its hot stay away from the leather and PVC, some clothes are revealing.. or you could just stick to the shade. Anyway, real goth's dont need to dress in black all the time. Think white too.
4) Know any good goth fourms/shops/sites: lot of the forums closed down, my favourite one closed down last week :( www.blackrose.co.uk www.daregothic.co.uk - clothes shops. And because im nice, heres a gothic radio station on the net http://www.live365.com/stations/penfoldsnemesis?play%20 playing a variety of goth and industrial.

Do be careful where you travel to, just by wearing black you gain new mortal enemies.. think pikeys, they are shallow and will start a fight with you solely on the fact your wearing black. It happened to me yesterday.

NekkLe
06-09-2005, 10:41 PM
I think i went to shrinking violets in bath. Well.. I dont remember the name, but there cant be that many there.

Errrr well, im insulted by this topic, don't try to live your life with a stereotype, thats not what goth is about.
I'm on vampirefreaks, but i dont use it, its gone down hill in the last few years, it is a industrial-goth site.. who joins it? emos, and tons of them.. along side posers and moshers who think metal (the music genre) is goth.

But I will offer my help anyway.
1) How do you get white skin? It is suppose to be natural, mine is, your skin looks even whiter if you have black hair, and wear black clothes, some people wear white make up, e.g. marilyn manson, however he is NOT goth, nor is his music, he does it for a shock affect on audiences.
2) Do you have to have black hair? No... But idealy yes .. i guess.. it doesnt really matter, but goth is about the dark side (not demons or vampires... thats hollywood corrupting your mind) but about darker music and a love for the underground life.
3) It must get hot with all the black? If its hot stay away from the leather and PVC, some clothes are revealing.. or you could just stick to the shade. Anyway, real goth's dont need to dress in black all the time. Think white too.
4) Know any good goth fourms/shops/sites: lot of the forums closed down, my favourite one closed down last week :( www.blackrose.co.uk www.daregothic.co.uk - clothes shops. And because im nice, heres a gothic radio station on the net http://www.live365.com/stations/penfoldsnemesis?play%20 playing a variety of goth and industrial.

Do be careful where you travel to, just by wearing black you gain new mortal enemies.. think pikeys, they are shallow and will start a fight with you solely on the fact your wearing black. It happened to me yesterday.

I fudging Hate pikies!
What a waste of time, they move to your area, doss about causing vandellism and then victimizing the residents. Sad people. Low lifes.

Anyway, thanks for the insight for a brief way on how to be a Goth, I don't intend on becomming one but its interesting to know what you guys do.

Theres a blurey line between Goths and Urban. People say your music is depressing? is it?

xJoeYx
06-09-2005, 11:11 PM
I fudging Hate pikies!
What a waste of time, they move to your area, doss about causing vandellism and then victimizing the residents. Sad people. Low lifes.

Anyway, thanks for the insight for a brief way on how to be a Goth, I don't intend on becomming one but its interesting to know what you guys do.

Theres a blurey line between Goths and Urban. People say your music is depressing? is it?

Yeh, me no like pikeys.. well the disruptive ones. Like the ones i met yesterday, they hurl abuse, and are just generally unwanted in society.

I dont mind spreading knowledge on goth, there isnt a universal meaning of the word. Because there are more posers than real ones about, so the meaning changes accordingly.

You can always tell whats gothic and whats not when it comes down to music, vocal work is very recognisable, the lyrics do usually tend to be depressing, emotional and dark.

Real Gothism is a hard scene to get into, as there are few of us about, its not a way of life you can just wake up and decide to take one day. Alot of goths are goths for life.

RedMaggot
07-09-2005, 07:22 PM
Sorry for offended you....
Goth's have always seemed like me, Many people class them as werid and me as werid, Im trying to find a good way of discribing what a goth is about, I tryed goth.net didnt help that much, Im not doing it for a day,week,mth, I will do it for alot of my life if i do, Do it, Thanks for the help and links

BLuweesH
08-09-2005, 05:52 AM
ask raremandan

he says hes goth

lol I was thinking that. ^_^"

EletricMornings
08-09-2005, 12:41 PM
i love irish pikeys.
My best m8 is one :P
But yah.
Theres only one goth shop in bath

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!