PDA

View Full Version : Valentines Codes Found

Daltron
31-01-2014, 01:15 PM
http://habboo-a.akamaihd.net/c_images/web_promo_small/val14_present_wrap.png

[credit to http://puhekupla.com/ for the find]

New gifts packaging this valentines!

catalog.gift_wrapping_new.box.8=Valentines box

landing.view.giftsvday14.body=This year, show your friends how much you really mean to them with a heartfelt - and wrapped - gift, especially for them!
landing.view.giftsvday14.button=Love, love, love
landing.view.giftsvday14.header=Share the love with GIFTS!

Relax in the Habbo spa this valentines!

landing.view.healthspafurni.body=Inhale…Exhale.. .Inhale…Exhale. With all the features of a premium Spa, you can now create your very own Habbo Health Spa for your very own relaxing retreat! Robe and slippers not included.
landing.view.healthspafurni.button=Relax…
landing.view.healthspafurni.header=A Day at the Spa!
landing.view.healthsparares.body=Put your feet up and relax at Serenity Health Spa. These awesome Rares will only be available for a limited time, about 6-8 hours, so don't miss out…
landing.view.healthsparares.button=Check it out!
landing.view.healthsparares.header=Health Spa RARES!

Invest in the old valentine ranges to reminisce the past!

landing.view.oldvday14.body=All your favourite Valentines Day ranges are back for a limited time! You certainly won't want to miss these mood-setting furni…
landing.view.oldvday14.button=Check it out!
landing.view.oldvday14.header=Love through the years…

Neigh comment..

landing.view.ponyexpress.body=To celebrate the Year of the Horse, we are offering HUGE savings on Horses! There are also saddles, dyes, and all horse furni…even super cool Horse Stable Room bundles with EXCLUSIVE badges - You won't want to miss these deals!
landing.view.ponyexpress.button=Saddle Up!
landing.view.ponyexpress.header=All aboard the Pony Express!

New room bundles

landing.view.serenityspabundle.body=This relaxing and innovative room design is optimized for you to completely unwind and really let your pixel hair down. With over X pieces of furni, EXCLUSIVE room layout and badge, this is certainly a captivating offer.
landing.view.serenityspabundle.button=Get your Spa!
landing.view.serenityspabundle.header=Serenity Spa is here…
landing.view.shalimarbundle.body=The luscious smell of roses is wafting through the hotel…Shalimar is back! Grab this Bollywood-inspired room bundle and be the envy of all your friends…
landing.view.shalimarbundle.button=Get yours now
landing.view.shalimarbundle.header=Sweet, sweet, Shalimar!

Catch the L0-V3 virus!

landing.view.virusalert.body=A rapidly spreading virus, known as L0-V3, is spreading through the Hotel. All Habbos are asked to read updates and follow instructions.
landing.view.virusalert.button=Whats going on?
landing.view.virusalert.header=ATTENTION: L0-V3 Virus found in the hotel!

EarCandy
31-01-2014, 01:41 PM
It'd be nice to have some spa furni. The relaxation furni was great but was lacking in water.
Anyway, I like that new wrapping for presents. Looks really cute and fine.

Hidden
31-01-2014, 02:16 PM
I won't mind if they rerelease relaxation furniture because I want more stones, even tho I have like 200-300 already. Also I would enjoy new furniture if it was suitable.

Yawn
31-01-2014, 02:48 PM
a virus spreading thru the hotel

*NEW IDEAS PLS*

i wonder if they will release venetian again, i doubt it.
can any1 remind me of the old ranges, they had like that doctor love kind of furni, the ugly marriage car and flower arrangement range. i cant think of any more

Sandoo
31-01-2014, 04:59 PM
a virus spreading thru the hotel

*NEW IDEAS PLS*

i wonder if they will release venetian again, i doubt it.
can any1 remind me of the old ranges, they had like that doctor love kind of furni, the ugly marriage car and flower arrangement range. i cant think of any more

Shalimar, Cruise gifts, Bling, Vegas, Wedding and the absolutely terrible one they did right after everyone was fired and Paul LaFo was hired with the three themes, jungle, hospital and prom or something. Which was terrible.

Yawn
31-01-2014, 05:03 PM
Shalimar, Cruise gifts, Bling, Vegas, Wedding and the absolutely terrible one they did right after everyone was fired and Paul LaFo was hired with the three themes, jungle, hospital and prom or something. Which was terrible.

ty. i thought bling might be

sex
31-01-2014, 06:39 PM
furni out
3 new peices

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!