PDA

View Full Version : Why and How long have you been banned for before?

SamMaddock
06-09-2005, 04:33 PM
I need as much infomation for this as i can, as i am making a database for my werbsite which will let customers know how long they will be banned for if they commit to certain things...
So tell me, how long have you been banned for, and what did you do to get banned...
OR, perhaps you got banned for no reason, but it did display a reason why (which you beleive you didn't do) and how long for, let me know! Anyone who does let me know, i will rep!

Carlos
06-09-2005, 04:33 PM
2 hours for swearing. The more u get banned for swearing the longer the ban is - I know that.

Rawr
06-09-2005, 04:34 PM
BT click and buy failed payment-Perm ban (wrongly banned and got it unbanned about 2-3 weeks later) :D

ross
06-09-2005, 04:35 PM
Argueing with a Staff/Hobba usually results in me getting an I.P ban. ;[

Nisus
06-09-2005, 04:35 PM
I need as much infomation for this as i can, as i am making a database for my werbsite which will let customers know how long they will be banned for if they commit to certain things...
So tell me, how long have you been banned for, and what did you do to get banned...
OR, perhaps you got banned for no reason, but it did display a reason why (which you beleive you didn't do) and how long for, let me know! Anyone who does let me know, i will rep!

Banned Right now Till 27january 2017

For Bt Fraud what i did not do zhahhahaha

ASHFELT
06-09-2005, 04:36 PM
banned for 24 hours for no reason- probably glitch

0verRide
06-09-2005, 04:37 PM
ip ban 4 2 hours
over 20 times for swearing
7 for flooding
perm ban coz i wanted to

think thats it

Eckuii
06-09-2005, 04:39 PM
Did you know some people get banned from the forum for posting in the wrong forums? Obviously not.
This is not news or a rumour. Thread closed.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!