PDA

View Full Version : Feedback on my song?

Judas
01-02-2014, 04:54 AM
Hey guys some of u might remember that I like to make music. This is the first thing I've uploaded in a while, it's just something that I recorded earlier this evening. I wrote it last night. It's just a pretty rough demo and I haven't mixed it very well yet, also I have some work to do on the backing vocals. I just wanna know what else you guys think could make it better. So if you have any feedback/criticisms/love to give me, it is all welcome

https://soundcloud.com/harrybmusic/untitled-demo

oh and if you can think of a name let me know as well lol

Jurv
01-02-2014, 11:50 AM
i really enjoyed it. your voice and the slow tempo reminds me of josef salvat who's one of my faves. gd work!!

if i was to give any constructive criticism i'd say that the backing track is a little too loud, sometimes it sorta overpowers your voice

Calum0812
01-02-2014, 12:16 PM
i really enjoyed it. your voice and the slow tempo reminds me of josef salvat who's one of my faves. gd work!!

if i was to give any constructive criticism i'd say that the backing track is a little too loud, sometimes it sorta overpowers your voice
Took the words out of my mouth.

The slow and relaxed voice is perfect for the slow beat! Top work! :)

Aiden
01-02-2014, 01:33 PM
The bits of your voice I should hear were good! The music is a bit too loud... that might just be me. :)

!x!dude!x!2
01-02-2014, 04:58 PM
I love it :) hope i can hear more

Judas
01-02-2014, 05:03 PM

Took the words out of my mouth.

The slow and relaxed voice is perfect for the slow beat! Top work! :)

The bits of your voice I should hear were good! The music is a bit too loud... that might just be me. :)

Thanks guys, yeah I know about the vocal mixing. That's the thing that mostly needs work, this is just a rough demo :) I hope you guys enjoyed it, thanks for the comments <3

@cameron I don't know who that is but I will definitely check him out, thank you b! xx

I love it :) hope i can hear more

Thanks so much :) I will post the final version once it's done then!

(PS I would rep all of you but I'm not allowed to at the moment lol. I will do it once my powers are returned to me)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!