PDA

View Full Version : Paramore Album Review

ToastedKiller
02-02-2014, 05:46 PM
The album was called Paramore picture below, it was alright and had some nice songs on it but it wasn't like the classic paramore, it was more Ukulele and soft music with only about 3 really awesome loud songs. Overall I would give it a 7/10 your choice if you're gonna buy it.

http://images.sugarscape.com/userfiles/image/AAAMARCH2013/KATE/paramore-album-artwork.jpg

Empired
02-02-2014, 05:57 PM
I used to absolutely hate the album but it's really grown on me

Still don't particularly like Part II or Future but I'm a fan of all the rest :3 Particularly [One of those] Crazy Girls omg lmao

IzzyUhh
02-02-2014, 06:04 PM
THE ALBUM IS ALMOST A YEAR OLD YEY
NOW IS A YEAR OLD YEY

I Really hated it when it first came out, but now i'd rate it a 9/10
It's still not my favourite but is really amazing, My favourite off of the album is probably 'Now' Or 'Future'

Phil
02-02-2014, 10:07 PM
I didn't like this album at all. Their first two were immense but I really don't like this one. I like "Still Into You" and only one other song on the album which I can't remember the name of

Becka
04-02-2014, 06:10 PM
PARAMORE IS 10/10 FOR ME

Plebings
05-02-2014, 05:54 AM
probably my favourite paramore album, love how they've gone in loads of different directions and experimented a little. the 2nd half of this album is really great, but those interludes serve no purpose at all!

8/10

Elegance
06-02-2014, 12:35 PM
wouldn't say it's my favourite album as nothing beats the riot era but it sure is a great album, i really enjoyed the singles ep they released after the farro brothers departed and i was hoping they'd go in the direction of those songs and it shows in songs like anklebiters and proof.

it's good to see they decided to experiment with their music and take a different direction though because they've gained so much success from a whole new genre through this album :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!