PDA

View Full Version : Console Theme Park Jobs - 4 Spaces Avaible Read For Poistion, Good Ones

woodrally
06-09-2005, 04:49 PM
There Are 2 Poistions At The Park , The Critria And Job Desp. Is :

Poistion : Manager
Critria : Must Have Epxerance In Manageing And Must Have To Staus Of Popular.Also Must Of Worked/Work At WWTP
Job Desp. : You Will Run The Park Along With The Otehr Manager And Supervisor And Will Work Closly With The Staff And Doing The Daily Upgetting Of The Park.

Poistion : Recruitment Staff X2
Critria : Must Have Been Recruitment At A Diffent Room And Must Not Of Worked At WWTP. Also Must Have Good Grammer
Job Desp. They Will Hire New Recruits When Instucked By The Owners.

Poistion : Head Of Recruitment
Critria : Must Have Good Knowledge Of Recuriting And Must NOT Have Worked At WWTP.
Job Desp. : You Will Be Head Of Recruiting People And Also Keeping In Charge Of The Recruitment Staff

Please PM Me For Any Of The Poistions Above, Please DO NOT Post Below, When Appying For One Of The Above Jobs Please Do It Like This:

Habbo Name :
Experence :
How Long Ive Been On Habbo :
Why You Want To Join CTP :
What You Have To Offer
What Poistion You Would Like :

, NOTE : Poistion Only Open For The Next Week. I Will Post A REPLY When All Jobs Are Taken. Please PM Me NOT Reply To This Topic. Thanks Woodrally

0verRide
06-09-2005, 04:52 PM
ill join if im allowed to use these words : wot y u 4 ect

woodrally
06-09-2005, 04:56 PM
Well Sorry.
1. I Did Say PM Me :P
2. We Like Proper Words At CTP. E.g You Not U And Four Not 4

!:Joe:!
06-09-2005, 04:57 PM
0MG 1 L1K3 W4N7S 0N3 50 MUCH!!!!11!!!!1111!!!11one!!11!1111111!!!!!!

0verRide
06-09-2005, 04:58 PM
Well Sorry.
1. I Did Say PM Me :P
2. We Like Proper Words At CTP. E.g You Not U And Four Not 4

ugh how commen *leaves thread with hoddie and spary can in hand*

chipie60
06-09-2005, 05:00 PM
Critria : Must Have Been Recruitment At A Diffent Room And Must Not Of Worked At WWTP. Also Must Have Good Grammer

Lmao made me laugh xP Also try spell checking every post you make pls <3 Good luck peeps :P

GaryBest
06-09-2005, 05:07 PM

Critria : Must Have Epxerance In Manageing And Must Have To Staus Of Popular.Also Must Of Worked/Work At WWTP
Job Desp. : You Will Run The Park Along With The Otehr Manager And Supervisor And Will Work Closly With The Staff And Doing The Daily Upgetting Of The Park.

Critria : Must Have Good Knowledge Of Recuriting And Must NOT Have Worked At WWTP.
Job Desp. : You Will Be Head Of Recruiting People And Also Keeping In Charge Of The Recruitment Staff

Please PM Me For Any Of The Poistions Above, Please DO NOT Post Below, When Appying For One Of The Above Jobs Please Do It Like This:

Habbo Name :
Experence :
What You Have To Offer

, NOTE : Poistion Only Open For The Next Week. I Will Post A REPLY When All Jobs Are Taken. Please PM Me NOT Reply To This Topic. Thanks Woodrally

Booo J'ai deteste Ctp, Wwtp for life :) obviously i would never betray :D

woodrally
06-09-2005, 05:46 PM
That Is the ciritra if you have a prob with it take it up with my staff as i cant be bothered to talk to you. My park is no n00bish place we like good staff , and managers poistion is a GOOD One as they work closly with _olam_ and cheezy2 and i dont want n00bs working that far up the promotion ladder

jam666
06-09-2005, 05:53 PM
woodrally srry but most of that is against wwtp and i think thats toatally unfair and some of it is for wwtp well some of us are quite happy at wwtp and will not be joining your themepark and it says u have to have popularity to be manager rofl

origonally posted by woodrally
Quote:
Originally Posted by woodrally

Habbo Name :
Experence :
What You Have To Offer

srry woodrally but WWTP FOREVER WOOT ROCK ON WWTP

Steven.
06-09-2005, 06:17 PM
I agree with Jam on this one,

Also

Good "Grammer" there is no such word, it's Grammar

The point in limiting to people who has / is working at WWTP is pritty pointless, as when it's back open im sure it'll win comparing to yours.

jam666
06-09-2005, 06:28 PM
thank you ste plus rep for agreement

OMGitsaROSS
06-09-2005, 06:32 PM
WWTP 4 LIFE
i work there
but sadly people keep haxxoring it :@
is really annoying
haxxor some1 else like callie :l xD
steal her jaffa cakes xD
CTP is burning down
burning down
CTP is burning down
all go to WWTP

woodrally
06-09-2005, 06:44 PM
Like Omg

1. CTP Isnt Burning Down
2. I Dont See Why WWTP Are So Worried About CTP. Also I Dont Like What Your Positing. This Is For Jobs And None Of You Are Getting Them So No Need To post Is There !

jam666
06-09-2005, 06:47 PM
woodrally i wasnt on about your jobs im just saying thats discrimination eg: being racist towards wwtp thats all im saying and its wrong

OMGitsaROSS
06-09-2005, 06:54 PM
yer
im foning up the Racism Board :p
"ring ring"
"hello?"
"hello some1 is being racist to me cause i work at a virtual thempark"
"umm, ok what his name?"
"its woodrally on the site"
"ok we will investigate"

2weeks later
"we have investigated"
"yer..."
"he is in court next week for discrimation"
"wow!"

CTP IS BURNIGN DOWN

Mexel
07-09-2005, 02:29 PM
Booo J'ai deteste Ctp, Wwtp for life :) obviously i would never betray :D
:rolleyes: Sorry about that then, Because i did last week :D

Mexel
07-09-2005, 05:15 PM
Wwtp is closed forever aint it? Thats why ive moved

Edited by Rarelime (Forum Moderator): Please don’t double post, simply edit your previous post.

-Iceo
07-09-2005, 05:37 PM
Quoted by woodrally

Popular! And have not bean Recruited at WWTP! This is silly! I would Reprhase both sentences to

Popular: Must be on reliable, and have some SORT of experiance in a Theme Park or a Help Centre, because basically WWTP is the only Theme Park on Habbo, (which I have seen)

Recruitment: If you work at WWTP that is even better. More Experiance and you could create a bond with them! :p

I agree with that guy who standed on a DJ Deck for his Avater! Sorry forgot yourname!

jam666
07-09-2005, 05:52 PM
Mexel wwtp hasnt shut down it will be open in a few weeks again hopefully

Mexel
07-09-2005, 06:27 PM
:o I thought it was closed for ever :o

jam666
07-09-2005, 06:27 PM
no no no its re-opening in a couple of weeks

woodrally
07-09-2005, 06:29 PM
1. My Theme Park Does NOT Accept As You Call Them "N00bs , Nub's Of Newbies"
2. I Have NOUT Against WWTP And I USED To Work There. Its just If I Have some WWTP Staff Working At CTP Its A Security Risk Which I Can Not Take.

Dont Saying Im Being A N00b By Only Letting Popular People Be Manager. Also What Was I Ment To Say ? Someone Who Isnt A N00B. I Think Popular Is A Polite Way Of Putting It. Also This Is For Jobs And NONE Of You Want Jobs And I Dont Want You So Theres No Need To Post.

dittobrain
10-09-2005, 06:11 PM
LMAO! WWTP all the way, "Must Have The Status Of Popular" is now my quote of the day :D That's so sad...

Jamie
10-09-2005, 06:26 PM
1. My Theme Park Does NOT Accept As You Call Them "N00bs , Nub's Of Newbies"
2. I Have NOUT Against WWTP And I USED To Work There. Its just If I Have some WWTP Staff Working At CTP Its A Security Risk Which I Can Not Take.

Are other 'theme park' staff going to bomb you or something?

Does it matter if Cheezy2 works or doesn't work for you?, he is a regular Habbo it'll be abit unfair naming a few staff; what about all the other people that work for you? not that you have any staff left..

Cheezy2 doesn't work for you he has said it himself

LMAO... ashley ;( I can't have habboxforum thinking that I'm a hobba because they will think I put you up to it.

Woodrally, you aren't my boss! I told you before I didn't want to work in the Theme Park... I'm sorry, but i've just got no time with my A levels and with Ash!

Ash I love you =D

Link here (http://www.habboxforum.com/showpost.php?p=801712&postcount=9)

zak-x
10-09-2005, 06:27 PM
Respect the noobs they are pure 1337 i love them okz KBTHX

Rarelime
10-09-2005, 06:58 PM
Going off topic, Thread Closed.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!