PDA

View Full Version : [Other] Pokemon Bank!

lRhyss
04-02-2014, 03:05 PM
It's here guys!

http://www.pokemonbank.com/

Ailurus
04-02-2014, 03:08 PM
You have to subscribe to annual fee right? Uh thanks but no thanks. -.-'

Kardan
04-02-2014, 03:09 PM
You have to subscribe to annual fee right? Uh thanks but no thanks. -.-'

It's like £5 a year, which is nothing. Plus you get it free for 30 days to start with. I'm using it now, time to get the shiny charm on X :D

Yawn
04-02-2014, 04:07 PM
hmmmm think i will give it a try

Demi
04-02-2014, 05:21 PM
Waste of £££

Brad
04-02-2014, 06:08 PM
Waste of £££

I agree. I am a classic Pokemon player. I cannot stand the new pokemon. The Earliest games I'll play are the remakes of Gold and Silver, but I cannot play anything more because I was so used to the Old Pokemon (Noting I grew up with them since '95... haha! I remember when pokemon first came to North America! Just dated myself :P)

Demi
04-02-2014, 06:09 PM
I agree. I am a classic Pokemon player. I cannot stand the new pokemon. The Earliest games I'll play are the remakes of Gold and Silver, but I cannot play anything more because I was so used to the Old Pokemon (Noting I grew up with them since '95... haha! I remember when pokemon first came to North America! Just dated myself :P)

I am in preference to oldschool Pokémon also! :)

Kardan
04-02-2014, 06:14 PM
You do realise that the old pokemon are still in the game right?

Brad
04-02-2014, 06:17 PM
You do realise that the old pokemon are still in the game right?

Yes.. but there's way too many to keep count. Back in the day, I could recite all 151 pokemon, they're HP on the Pokemon Cards, and one of their special moves. Now, With there being... I don't even know how many there are, I could never do that anymore, and I gave up after Gold and Silver.. I personally have Heart Gold, and I love the pokemon I have, I choose to collect the older pokemon.
:)

Yawn
04-02-2014, 08:22 PM
that doesnt mean its a waste of money to get the pokemon bank :S

ur rant isnt even on topic, clear off!!!

lRhyss
04-02-2014, 08:25 PM
Yes.. but there's way too many to keep count. Back in the day, I could recite all 151 pokemon, they're HP on the Pokemon Cards, and one of their special moves. Now, With there being... I don't even know how many there are, I could never do that anymore, and I gave up after Gold and Silver.. I personally have Heart Gold, and I love the pokemon I have, I choose to collect the older pokemon.
:)

I agree with you, however, playing the same game over and over does get boring, although the newer games have the same basic story line, it's something different to play... Right? As for the new Pokemon they added, they are bad, but some are really quite good, plus, what about the creation of pre-evolution Pokemon, like the Pokemon they released that evolve into our favourite classic ones, don't you want to collect them? Thank about Ash, He started with the originality 151, but look at him now, he's still trying to catch them all!

Yawn
04-02-2014, 08:33 PM
every gen is a mixed bunch and has gd and bad pokemen -.-
ur just nostalgic and annoying

Brad
04-02-2014, 09:40 PM
I agree with you, however, playing the same game over and over does get boring, although the newer games have the same basic story line, it's something different to play... Right? As for the new Pokemon they added, they are bad, but some are really quite good, plus, what about the creation of pre-evolution Pokemon, like the Pokemon they released that evolve into our favourite classic ones, don't you want to collect them? Thank about Ash, He started with the originality 151, but look at him now, he's still trying to catch them all!

True, I totally understand. I guess, And I do know that it does get boring some times. And yeah, pre-evolution pokemon are a nice addition.

every gen is a mixed bunch and has gd and bad pokemen -.-
ur just nostalgic and annoying

I hope that wasn't towards me, because that's not needed here.

Suicune
05-02-2014, 04:27 AM
Not a waste of money when you're now able to transfer your Pokemon from the DS games to X/Y.

Yawn
06-02-2014, 03:15 PM
just downloaded it and im playing on black a bit just to see wat ive got on there
my god the pokedex is AWFUL there r a couple of rly rly gr8 pokemon designs but the majority r just dreadful

and the graphics r giving me a headache they r so bad. i didnt realise how far X & Y had come but they rly r amazing games

Yawn
06-02-2014, 05:55 PM
so i did it and i got all the nice pokemon from black/white

and u get a celebi for downloading and using the pokebank which is soooooo cool i love it

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!