PDA

View Full Version : wow im special

ssricky
06-09-2005, 04:58 PM
i got suspend from school on the very first day cuz i wouldnt take out my earings when i told my parents they started to laugh im like *** how the hell do i get suspended for wearing ears does this even make sense xD its so stupid

TealArms
06-09-2005, 07:48 PM
i got kiked out of 2 skool:)

ssricky
06-09-2005, 08:15 PM
rofl its funny im gunna see what happens if i wear my earings tomorrow :P

Bono
06-09-2005, 08:16 PM
xD, Do it, Then post what they say! xD

0verRide
06-09-2005, 08:19 PM
u get school excusion if u were earings or a warning. also if ur hair is a grade one u get sent home how cool :d

ssricky
06-09-2005, 08:20 PM
rofl i almost got suspended cuz i wudnt tuck in my shirt

Aliness
06-09-2005, 08:21 PM
Hahaha
Rock Out!
Was The Teacher : Fat/Ugly/Bald/Bitofboth
I have a teacher following that description^^
She Moved Me 6times In class ;o
It was like Musical Chairs ;l

I Also Got Told To Remove My 7badges From My Jumper
THey said Stuff Like,
Am I Bovad
And
Im not Weird Im Gifted
THe Teachers DIdnt Approve
And FInally,
I was in Assembly and
We have a new head teacher
He Has a bald patch and I was LMAO
COz HE was new and getting used to it He Kept
Saying : Windsor Skewwl [Coz thats the name of the place]
He said these two words 23times altogether ;']
I tallied on it my German textbook [Which I got a bollocking for]
Today Was FUn, Fun But Roobish,
Yah, THats All.

ssricky
06-09-2005, 08:23 PM
lol no it was my vp and he is gay he makes us tuck in our golf shirts -.- he is so gay he is coach of the football team and he tucks in his t shirt when coaching

0verRide
06-09-2005, 08:23 PM
rofl i almost got suspended cuz i wudnt tuck in my shirt

you get a saturday detention if u have your shirt untucked and if you have you top button undone or tie is less then 5 double strips another saturdays detention

ssricky
06-09-2005, 08:24 PM
you get a saturday detention if u have your shirt untucked and if you have you top button undone or tie is less then 5 double strips another saturdays detention
i get a 3 day suspensions if i dont tuck in my shirt or take out my earings -.- i got to take out like 5 earings and its such a pain to put them back in

.Lynn
06-09-2005, 09:12 PM
wow u got strict rules

ssricky
06-09-2005, 09:13 PM
:rolleyes:
wow u got strict rules
ye but i only got 2 years left its the best school in my area where i can get a good education :rolleyes: wasnt much to choose from get stab get shot or get a education :P

Eamonn
07-09-2005, 06:04 AM
u get school excusion if u were earings or a warning. also if ur hair is a grade one u get sent home how cool :d
Omg really your school sounds strict haha people wear to many ear rings and have rubbish hair at my school you get done for loops though because at least once a week someones ear will get caught and it wil rip out xD

Explode!
07-09-2005, 07:56 AM
Basically, schools in the UK want you to wear one set of earrings/studs.. nothing else. (I'm sorry if this doesn't apply to all, I'm not a genius). In my old school, you would have to remove all studs apart from one set - this was because of haelth and safety reasons, and for us; the students to look smart. Hahaha.. I'd say about 85% broke this rule. I wasn't one of them :D! But, you saw people with nose studs (they had to remove them, cover them with a plaster) same applied to belly bars etc etc..

I never tucked in my shirt.. haha.

Plus if you've just had whatever pierced, and you have to remove it - it's annoying to get them back in (and the hole would probably close).

Addie
12-09-2005, 07:18 AM
rofl its funny im gunna see what happens if i wear my earings tomorrow :P

I wood

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!