View Full Version : Top Ten Travesty - Ends 10th February

Sloths
25-01-2014, 01:05 AM
http://habbox.com/text/Big/top+ten%20travesty

I recently went away on holiday to a few places my uni friends live and, as we don't live in the main places of New Zealand, we struggled to find things to do other than just lying on the beach and chilling. So, of course we turned to the favourite 'top ten things to do in...' lists and, well, let's just say they weren't helpful at all. The top thing to do in my town is visit the bird gardens which is um yes so exciting to walk around a small garden with ducks and things...

Is it the same for you and your town? We ended up recreating the list so let's do that and advertise Habbox! Create a top five things to do on Habbox that we could use to draw in more users. Don't forget to explain your answer!

Prize: 10 credits + 15 rep
Click here (http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=791966&p=8059610#post8059610) for more information about prizes

Drake.
04-02-2014, 11:26 PM
1) Play good music on the radio station.
2) Have our current users breed and have their children be born into Habbox and instantly become users.
3) Offer them money.
4) Eliminate the competition such as HFFM and ThisHabbo in unfortunate 'accidents' involving the entire staff team of each site.
5) Offer them more money.

Shar
05-02-2014, 11:41 AM
1) Enter competitions and win amazing prizes because habbox competitions is the best.
2) Debate with the future prime minister, Mr undertaker, in our debate and current affairs forum. Because debating is fun on hxf.
3) You will get to meet the Queen of ducks Miss Yuxin. Her cute duck pictures will cheer you up on a bad day.
4) All new members get to go on a date with xxMATTGxx. Who wouldn't want to have a one to one moment with the GM himself...
5) Tune into habboxlive.com and join the party on habbo at HxHD. Because that's where all the cool kids live?

Nick
05-02-2014, 12:02 PM
1) Admin Wars
2) Every new user gets 10c
3) Enter comps I GUESS :rolleyes:
4) xxMATTGxx gives you a skype tour of his house because he lives in a mansion
5) Skynus gives you a sponge bath

!x!dude!x!2
05-02-2014, 09:41 PM
1) play actual songs
2) better events
3) more comps
4) more event staff
5) more giveaways

Brad
07-02-2014, 05:03 AM
1. More Incentive to join Habbox.com (Prizes, getting out onto the community)
2. More Room related games. Bring people into a group
3. Create a Habbox mafia/job room and have people filter in that way (way to join group/mafia/what-not is to join the forum + be apart of the group)
4. Reach out to other fansites and do a big "Fansite job fair" type deal, inviting those who have not looked at habbox.com to do so.
5. Having the users be more active. I find it so hard when I feel no one is as active as they should be. Maybe it's just me, but that's what I feel.
6. Free cheesies :)

TheJokerEffect
07-02-2014, 09:45 AM
I can't beat those ^ Especially Nick's LMAO! Nick;) i'll give it a shot ;)

1. Give new members 11c (hehe)
2. Make xxMATTGxx be online more to greet people!
3. Have a more varied competition/events.
4. A massive forum event (idk think ;))
5. Urh Urh, Life is a wonderful thing! (OMG! A Truth or Dare thing, dunno how it would be implemented but hey, powerful imaginations are great)

Theres my five ^_^ Weak ones, but hey.

Woutou
08-02-2014, 04:50 PM
1. More Events/Comps that are for interactive with the users

2. Listening to the feedback of every user

3. Making more Giveaways

4. We could make an Info desk but I guess the Help desk Substitutes

5. More of a welcoming Intro to when new members join :)

!:random!:!
09-02-2014, 06:23 PM
1. Give new members a starter pack ( few coins and a few furni)
2. every member who logs in each day gets a chance to spin a fortune wheel to win prizes ( vip, tokens, rep, coins, furni, ect)
3. A massive giveaway of furni worth 2-5c then at end ask a question and do the number generator to win 100c?
4. more events for evening times
5. more film or book related comps

someboyrafa
10-02-2014, 01:52 PM
1) different types of music shows.
2) more comps with different prizes
3) more events
4) have a room of the week where people create rooms
5)have a massive party

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!