PDA

View Full Version : SANANDREAS ON XBOX(CAN TELL U CHEATS)

...-NIKE-...
06-09-2005, 05:10 PM
Hi there writing a thread about this great game, so tell me where you are up to.

Tell me if your stuck and I will help and supply alot of cheats.

-x-Kerrianne-x- (Forum Moderator): Moved from 'Computer Games' to 'Console Games' Please post in the correct forum.

TheSoftParade
08-09-2005, 01:27 AM
Guess what? This is computer games not console. God stupid 12 year olds.

Carlos
08-09-2005, 04:45 PM
Wrong section dude.

мϊкэ
08-09-2005, 05:37 PM
only pathetic noob 10 year olds use cheats becuase they are rubbish at the game and dont know how to play it, a true gamer never uses cheats, i have never used a cheat on a game since i was 9, i complete / play games properly cheats just ruin the game and make it easy i like to have a challenging game, you must be what 10 years old? using cheats to play a game becuase you are rubbish at it and cant play it properly :@ Especially GTA games, you should never ruin them! They may have alot of cheats but they are pathetic, you should never use them. :@ :@ :@ :@

Marcus
08-09-2005, 06:06 PM
only pathetic noob 10 year olds use cheats becuase they are rubbish at the game and dont know how to play it, a true gamer never uses cheats, i have never used a cheat on a game since i was 9, i complete / play games properly cheats just ruin the game and make it easy i like to have a challenging game, you must be what 10 years old? using cheats to play a game becuase you are rubbish at it and cant play it properly :@ Especially GTA games, you should never ruin them! They may have alot of cheats but they are pathetic, you should never use them. :@ :@ :@ :@
Who cares, go boast somewhere else...

мϊкэ
08-09-2005, 06:08 PM
Who cares, go boast somewhere else...

Boast... ? How is that boasting, its making a point on how pathetic it is to use cheats on a game it just ruins it completely :@

Marcus
08-09-2005, 06:13 PM
Thats your own opinion and if you don't like people using cheats, Tough!

i have never used a cheat on a game since i was 9,

мϊкэ
08-09-2005, 06:25 PM
Thats your own opinion and if you don't like people using cheats, Tough!

so you would prefer to ruin your games and make them easier, rather than having fun and challenging yourself :(

Jordan3
10-09-2005, 06:46 PM
How come you've gone so immature? :S

Cheats are fun on GTA, not to help with the game, but its fun getting all the weapons and jet*****ng onto a tall building to Rocket Launch the Helicopters above, and snipe the pedestrians below.

Ushrt904
10-09-2005, 06:49 PM
Hey Guys i was wondering if u know how to upload your own pic and i got sanandreas
on ps2 and got all cheats

Ostinato
10-09-2005, 07:49 PM

Roflmao.

Who the hell do you think you are?

God seriously, don't be so bent. Pure slagging the guy just cause he want's to use some cheats. Like that other dude said, it's cool for things such as the weapons and I don't see how that ruins the game in any way. You need to loosen up and stop being such a boring old cow. :)

NekkLe
11-09-2005, 10:17 AM
Roflmao.

Who the hell do you think you are?

God seriously, don't be so bent. Pure slagging the guy just cause he want's to use some cheats. Like that other dude said, it's cool for things such as the weapons and I don't see how that ruins the game in any way. You need to loosen up and stop being such a boring old cow. :)

It does actually have an affect on the Game :)

It takes the challenge out of it making it boring after a while. Also, it makes it easy :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!