PDA

View Full Version : What are some Habbo.com Staff Twitter accounts?

God
19-02-2014, 02:12 AM
Hey my friend Cassiieee wants to get her account unbanned and someone said to tweet her ticket# to them to get her unbanned for "spamming retros" when she was actually saying Habbox.com links.

Shorty
19-02-2014, 06:30 PM
You can't just tweet any member of staff from Habbo and get unbanned. There used to be a Twitter account which reviewed help tickets when Habbo Patrol was around, I don't think it's active any more. Use the official Habbo.com help tool.

Sanwhiches
19-02-2014, 07:27 PM
www.help.habbo.com
Post a ticket in here and they will get back within 24 - 72 hours. If you keep begging them to see it they are just going to ignore it. The chances are if you post here she will get unbanned. However, she will have to keep checking the help request she has sent as they may ask her for some details e.g:
Date registered:
DoB:
Email:
and that.
Dragga;

Daltron
23-02-2014, 02:53 AM
https://help.habbo.com/requests/new

and make sure you are logged in may have to click it twice!

e5
24-02-2014, 05:42 PM
You can't just tweet any member of staff from Habbo and get unbanned. There used to be a Twitter account which reviewed help tickets when Habbo Patrol was around, I don't think it's active any more. Use the official Habbo.com help tool.

www.help.habbo.com
Post a ticket in here and they will get back within 24 - 72 hours. If you keep begging them to see it they are just going to ignore it. The chances are if you post here she will get unbanned. However, she will have to keep checking the help request she has sent as they may ask her for some details e.g:
Date registered:
DoB:
Email:
and that.
Dragga;

https://help.habbo.com/requests/new

and make sure you are logged in may have to click it twice!

The idea was to get around waiting for a reply from the habbo help tool, which is the clear intention of this thread since they already have a ticket number. :rolleyes:

Hidden
24-02-2014, 08:06 PM
ask coolchris322 he'll be happy to help ://

Edited by e5 (Forum Moderator) - Please do not post pointlessly.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!