PDA

View Full Version : [Building] Looking for Old Rooms

Brad
19-02-2014, 02:29 AM
Hey Friends,
As you know, I have started the "Throw Back Thursdays" and I am in need of your help. I am looking for rooms from you guys to be viewed on habbox!

If you know of a room, or have a room of your own that has been built a long time ago, Let me know!

If it becomes chosen, you'll get the award of knowing that you have chosen the TBT Room of the Week :D

jorsian
19-02-2014, 04:17 AM
Cornis has some old rooms including the "Royal Opera Theater", "Underwater Fish Aquarium" and "Asian Tranquility".

I'm not sure what exactly you're looking for, but these rooms seem quite well designed considering they were made using old stacking and furni.

Brad
19-02-2014, 05:43 AM
Cornis has some old rooms including the "Royal Opera Theater", "Underwater Fish Aquarium" and "Asian Tranquility".

I'm not sure what exactly you're looking for, but these rooms seem quite well designed considering they were made using old stacking and furni.

Thanks for the Input. :)
I'll check them out!

lRhyss
19-02-2014, 10:12 AM
Search up Dragon.Tamer :)

Ekelektra
20-02-2014, 09:40 AM
If you search 8freak8 there's an old version of the Habbox Help Desk still up :)

da363bomb
20-02-2014, 11:32 AM
I have had a room down for over two years (Habbo gym), but I have kept updating it with new furni which came out. (It has never been picked up since the time i made it over two years ago :P)

http://www.habbo.com/room/52154308

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!