PDA

View Full Version : iPad vs iPad Mini

Brad
19-02-2014, 05:57 AM
Hey Everyone,
I am kind of stuck in a situation. I am planning on buying either an iPad, or an iPad Mini. Now, I'm not too sure if there is a difference in them?
The ones I am looking at right now is an iPad 2, and iPad Mini. (Just so you're not confused with the newer iPads that just came out)

Which one would you choose iPad 2, or iPad Mini?

Daltron
19-02-2014, 06:50 AM
To be honest I think the only real difference is the price and size lol

e5
19-02-2014, 07:37 AM
iPad mini has gorilla glass (starch resistant), is thinner than the bigger iPads.

I have the iPad mini and chose that over the air or other ones as I prefer it to fit in my hand properly

Mr-Trainor
19-02-2014, 11:22 AM
I had an iPad 2 and then bought an iPad mini retina. It wasn't planned to be a replacement, but actually I found the mini so much nicer to use. It's half the weight of the iPad 2, meaning it's portable and easier to hold when using it, and even though the screens smaller I haven't really wished I had a bigger screen.

As for the specs between the mini and iPad 2, they're largely the same if I'm not mistaken so I don't think there'll be a difference in performance, although the screen on the mini will be a little better :).

God
19-02-2014, 11:54 AM
I pad mini in my opinion I like it much better due to it being light, really nice screen and its newer.

BUT WOULDNT YOU LIKE TO GET AN AWESOME ANDROID TABLET, SO MUCH BETTER AND MANY MORE OPTIONS!!!

Sloths
19-02-2014, 08:59 PM
I have an iPad mini and I simply adore it as it fits nicely in my bag and I can take it with me out and about easily as it's nice and light. It does everything I need so it fit the purpose I needed. It depends what you're going to be using it for and whether the size and weight etc are important factors to you.

Yupt
19-02-2014, 09:07 PM
I have an iPad 2 (I think) but I would probably swap for a mini if I could. Although I do like the big screen so idk.

Stadiums
19-02-2014, 09:09 PM
I have an iPad 2 that I like but iPad minis do look nice as well.

Brad
20-02-2014, 06:08 AM
Thanks for your inputs, I will most likely be getting an iPad 2, because I feel that the larger screen is going to be more beneficial for me.
There's an adapter you can get that transfers photos from your dslr camera right to the iPad and that's what I like!! I take photography wherever I go so this would be a good choice.

Thanks everyone. It is a hard choice, no doubt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!