PDA

View Full Version : Your Words - Ends 26th February

Yupt
20-02-2014, 02:45 PM
http://www.habbox.com/assets/images//2013/09/05/vCKj6.png

Hey guys, here's your short story competition for this month. I've made a slight change to previous months in that there is now a minimum words mark, this because it has become noticeable that recently entries have not been quite what they used to in terms of length. For this competition, write a short story (minimum 100 words) including all of the details that I have listed below.

You must include:
A spaceship
Hollywood
Doritos Hot Salsa Dip
MySpace

Good luck guys, post your stories below!

Prize: 1 month VIP + 15 rep
Click here (http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=791966&p=8059610#post8059610) for more information about prizes

IzzyUhh
21-02-2014, 12:48 PM
It was a cold winters night and Yupt was on a flight to Hollywood.
He looked out the window to notice a spaceship zooming past the window making the whole plane jolt from side to side.
This caused his Doritos hot salsa dip to fall all over his laptop, which he was on looking at myspace. When the plane had calmed down, He noticed to his right, There was Amanda Seyfried! He jumped out of his seat, Waking Amanda up.
'Are you okay?' Amanda asked. 'Y-yes' Yupt replied.
The plane jolted from side to side again causing Yupt to hit his head on the side and became unconsious.
When he woke up, He was surrounded by celebrities.
Megan fox, Amanda, Michael Jackson, Rihanna, the list goes on.
Then he woke up.

Lewis
21-02-2014, 11:13 PM
What is my life? It used to be boring, or at least that's what I thought. And now I realize how much I want that so called boredom back. I can remember what happened just like it was yesterday - it may have actually been yesterday - I don't tend to keep track of time after what happened. Or, to be more precise, what it did to me. I used to be a normal kid, just like you. I sat on my computer, typing away on MySpace. Letting dorito crumbs go everywhere, with its delicious doritos hot salsa dip. I wish I could be like that again, I truly wish.

I used to live in Hollywood before what it did to me, but I can't be there now. I wasn't alone at the time, I had family. I wish I still did. I lived with my parents, we were living a great and wealthy life. It was all thanks to our ancestors, all of the good things meant nothing. They were to blame for the things it did. The good things mean nothing now because of this. I knew all about my family's past, the risks it had. I didn't ask for it and there's nothing I could have done about it. Nothing.

It all goes back to my Great Grandfather, if you can call him that - or even call him a him. He was an it, too. He was one of them. The generations beyond him were of course that, too, but it was all down to him and his siblings. Sometimes, I blame myself for being unprepared. But it wasn't my fault. I used to look up at the night sky wondering when it'd happen, but now it has happened.

My Great Grandfather was involved with Government tests in the USA, to make some form of super-human. They've been in contact with the entire galaxy for over a hundred years, we certainly haven't been alone all this time. The USA Government, including my Great Grandfather, desired power. Power of all alien civilizations, advanced or not. A super-human was the key answer, a hybrid between all of the best features on man and aliens. He mutated himself in some form of machine, a machine certainly not for humans. He became the perfect hybrid, but knew his time left was short. He did the same to my Grandfather to continue the perfect hybrid, generation after generation. What he did not realise is that we're not absolutely perfect.

And now we come to the past closest to the present of this. What happened to me. I knew the time had come as the glow came to the sky, in unimaginable colours.

"Dear God..." I shouted to myself. My parents entered the room, curious to my shouting.
"Son, what's," Both my parents fell to the floor. Their eyes bled. I tried to wake them up but I had no success, they got my parents. And they were going to get me soon. My parents were dead all because of my Great Grandfather. He did this.

I stepped outside as a gigantic spaceship landed, crushing all of my neighborhood - except me and my house. The door, or whatever it was, opened. Tentacles came crawling out.

"You... You are a threat to humanity and all human races," The alien took out a weapon, or a device, or a machine, or a something.
"I can't change my family's past."
"Indeed. You cannot change what you have done. And that is why I have no choice but to do this. You are meaningless now," The alien shot at me. I didn't feel anything, but I was no longer there.

I now live in what my Great Grandfather wanted, a super-human and eternal life. But this eternal life is death trapped in one spot. It has the feeling of no love, sadness, regret and an overall hell. I repeat this story to myself constantly, only to now realise the truth after repeating the story once more. I have lied to myself because I am the cause for all of this. I am my Great Grandfather and myself as one. I did this all.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Finished. I know the story makes no sense and has many plot holes. I just wanted to enter the competition tonight :P.

kjcool
24-02-2014, 11:10 AM
I wake up to an intense beat of light which causes great discomfort and pain and I found it impossible to prevent my eyes from unconsciously shutting closed. As I found enough confidence to open my eyes again, I look up; having to wait a couple of seconds for my eyes to adjust to the unfamiliar surroundings. The room that I have found myself is in small yet very overpowering. All around me are spot lights that beams delightfully at a 360 angle, all pointing at the centre of the room. The large spotlights reminds me of those found in Hollywood movie productions and the resulting irony of this is that I am the actor of this particular scene. As my eyes follow the bright strings of lights, it falls towards me and a single, lone object that stands before me. I stare at it for a moment, hesitant, also very confused. I pick the small, object which seems to be a petite jar of some kind and examine it with curiosity. The label read 'Doritos Hot Salsa Dip'. I look around my surroundings to check if there are any more objects laying around but to no avail. Confusion instantly hits me as I ponder on the explanation to why I am alone in a room with a small jar of salsa dip. I chuckle at myself slightly when the thought of writing something about my current situation on myspace but anger immediately knocked the thought aside. I had to find my way out of here.
I search the room frantically for a way out, finding two doors at the opposite side of the room. I try my luck with the door closest to me to release a sign of relief as I find it unlock. My eyes couldn't believe the sight that had fallen before me and I blinked a few times as a test to prove that what I really was seeing was not a minor hallucination but it wasn't a hallucination. In front of me, stacks upon stacks of the same item that I help in my hand. Thousands, no - millions of Doritos Hot Salsa Dip, covering the entire inch of the room with this savoury condiment. I quickly shut the door and I ran towards the opposite door. Luck seems to have struck me twice as I find it unlock and I dive into the next room.
Hundreds, and hundreds of cameras fills the entire walls of the room, all playing videos of what seems like a person consuming something, wait - that's me?! I run up to the monitor screens to inspect the moving still-images of myself eating jar after jar of sauce.. My brain kicks into overdrive as I memories instantly fills in the missing blanks like water being poured into a empty jug. I remember everything. I have been a test subject for almost two years aboard this alien spaceship, eating nothing but Doritos Salsa Dip Sauce. My rights has a human being has been removed and I had lived a life of barren despair and loneliness and had forgotten everything about my past life before all this happened. Tears floods my eyes and began to cause a miniature waterfall as I began to cry in sadness. After a moment of pitiful tears of resentment, I realise that this is my chance to be free. I quickly wipe away the salty liquid from my eyes and head over to the only other door in this room. I reach for the door, my heart pumping furiously, and just as I was about to open the door, it opens on its own. Confused and quite exhausted from taking in all the enmity of what has been happening, I was not aware of what I was looking at. It looks to be some sort of giant, green lizard with multiple projections of horns protruding out of its head and jaws. Incisors that looked like it could shred metal hugged the inside mouth of this monster. It seems to be sporting a very out of fashion suit that looked like it belonged in the 70's, white with large point collars and gold concave around the brim of the outfit that shimmered as lights bounced off it.
Before I had the chance to even open my mouth in awe, in a blur, I see the monster swing his right, scale-covered arm and my vision goes dark.

Brad
26-02-2014, 04:04 AM
The grandfather sat down in his chair and opened up a book. His grandchildren came over and sat at his feet as he told them a story;
"Ya know... Back in my day, when MySpace was still around, you could take a walk to the nearest store and pick up some of the Doritos hot salsa dip for only $2.49. " the uncle wheezed out in between coughing. "Now a days, you have hooligans with their spaceships riding around like it's their place, by golly- I remember back in 2006, when Hollywood was the place to be, and brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie was the hottest couple, now you have justin bieber and Rebecca black. What is this world coming to?!?" The grandpa said to his grandchildren.
They all looked at each other and then back at their grandfather... They shrugged their shoulders and ran down the hall to play with their spaceship.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!