PDA

View Full Version : New Gaming channel on YouTube

MilksAreUs
24-02-2014, 05:09 PM
So I have decided that I will start a YouTube channel. It will have its first video later on in March (I'm just waiting on the Elgato Recording HD System) and thought where else to start promoting on here. It's channel name is Petrusoxide (http://www.youtube.com/Petrusoxide) which is a wierd name I know, but I thought it sounds kind of game-ish like? Anyway if you could all try to subscribe, you won't be disappointed with the stuff I put up on there later in March(I hope!). Thank you every body who does : )

Thread moved by Calum0812 (Forum Moderator) from 'Discuss Anything' as I feel it is better suited here.

Trinity
24-02-2014, 11:31 PM
So I have decided that I will start a YouTube channel. It will have its first video later on in March (I'm just waiting on the Elgato Recording HD System) and thought where else to start promoting on here. It's channel name is Petrusoxide (http://www.youtube.com/Petrusoxide) which is a wierd name I know, but I thought it sounds kind of game-ish like? Anyway if you could all try to subscribe, you won't be disappointed with the stuff I put up on there later in March(I hope!). Thank you every body who does : )

Thread moved by Calum0812 (Forum Moderator) from 'Discuss Anything' as I feel it is better suited here.

Maybe it's just me, but I think it's better to advertise things when there's actually something to advertise.

MilksAreUs
24-02-2014, 11:34 PM
Maybe it's just me, but I think it's better to advertise things when there's actually something to advertise.

Is it illegal just to put a word out about my new channel? Gee whiz!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Trinity
25-02-2014, 12:57 AM
Is it illegal just to put a word out about my new channel? Gee whiz!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

No, nobody said it is. This thread just seems a bit unnecessary, it's basically you telling us that you've made a youtube account.
If you waited until you had a few videos uploaded, then there'd be something to hook people in and give them a reason to subscribe, but right now there's nothing.

scottish
25-02-2014, 01:03 AM
No-one's going to look at it or pay interest if there's nothing on it, or subscribe for that matter.

Landon
25-02-2014, 04:57 AM
Good luck to your new channel sir! :) Very hard to work your way up there, but worth it!

TheJokerEffect
22-03-2014, 06:03 AM
Well, I'm always delighted for new gaming channels! but i'd have to see your material before i say or do anything :) which at the time of this post, you have no content as of yet! But i do hope to see some soon, Subscribed for future, but I will still go with the ones i use now.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!