PDA

View Full Version : would you survive a zombie apocalypse?

wixard
26-02-2014, 02:29 PM
do you think you'd survive a zombie apocalypse, if so why?

if not, how long do you think you'd survive/what would be your downfall?

if you were to stay alive post apocalypse, what would your role be and how do you think society would reform itself?

discuss

Joshirin
26-02-2014, 02:31 PM
yes, just get onto a naval warship or something.

JaiHo
26-02-2014, 02:34 PM
yes, just get onto a naval warship or something.

But if we are following the walking dead scenario anyone on the ship with you who died would become a zombie then you've got the same problem but on a confined space!

wixard
26-02-2014, 02:41 PM
do you think you'd survive a zombie apocalypse, if so why?

honestly i'm so freaking weak, and considering we're in a country with limited fire arms i doubt i'd survive. if i did survive, i would have to be constantly surrounded by people who would be capable of killing the zombies for me

if not, how long do you think you'd survive/what would be your downfall?

i dunno, i'd probably be with a group and after a couple of weeks wander off and get attacked and KILLED. my weakness would be my downfall obv

if you were to stay alive post apocalypse, what would your role be and how do you think society would reform itself?

if by some miracle i stayed alive, i don't really know what my role would be as i don't even have any qualifications yet but seeing as i'm a woman i guess i'd just be used for my fantastic genes to repopulate.

society would probably go back to the way it is now, although obviously it would take some time and would probably see some war/theiving but eventually it's in our best interest to cooperate, oh and perhaps new disciplines or ethos

Kyle
26-02-2014, 02:42 PM
I feel like I played enough resident evil outbreak on ps2 as a kid to know my way around abandoned warehouses and the like and be resourceful enough to search every nook and cranny until I find something I could use to defend myself. I guess my downfall would be the human race! anybody that has played day Z can attest to this - you can't trust anyone! I would have to be a lone wolf and survive alone like that kid in jurassic park in his bunker. don't think society could reform itself, we would either have to accept our fate or try to befriend and train the zombies in some way like wild animals.

wixard
26-02-2014, 02:44 PM
I feel like I played enough resident evil outbreak on ps2 as a kid to know my way around abandoned warehouses and the like and be resourceful enough to search every nook and cranny until I find something I could use to defend myself. I guess my downfall would be the human race! anybody that has played day Z can attest to this - you can't trust anyone! I would have to be a lone wolf and survive alone like that kid in jurassic park in his bunker. don't think society could reform itself, we would either have to accept our fate or try to befriend and train the zombies in some way like wild animals.

in the walking dead one community cut off their arms and mouth and make them fight each other for fun

Kyle
26-02-2014, 02:48 PM
yes train them or bring back blood sports for zombies. boosts morale and eradicates infestation problem. probably better than keeping them as pets as it helps society grow to like eachother and everyone can relate to wanting to kill something that is threatening them. maybe society can reform but not sure if 1 built around the shared joy of killing would be as fun as it seems it would be to live in

would rather die and be on the zombie side, I would lead us to victory

-:Undertaker:-
26-02-2014, 03:13 PM
I like to think i'd last quite well. Depends whether the zombies in question could run fast or if they simply stumbled along.

If they were the fast running ones, I think we'd pretty much be finished. Slow ones though? I'd have pretty good odds I reckon.

Yawn
26-02-2014, 03:21 PM
id love to move into a shopping centre and just live there and go shopping and get anything i wanted whenever

but no id die quite quickly wud probs just chill in my house playing habbo til my house was broken into by zombies and i ultimately died

Joshirin
26-02-2014, 03:21 PM
But if we are following the walking dead scenario anyone on the ship with you who died would become a zombie then you've got the same problem but on a confined space!

thats only if that happens I guess
or I'd just go on a deserted island with some close people

lemons
26-02-2014, 03:26 PM
i would run to asda and get as much food as i could and sit in my house until the food runs out and i would just die

i wanna watch dead set now

if davina mccall can't survive what makes you think you can ahhahah

http://www.malextra.com/image-library/port/376/d/davina-mccall-deadset.jpg

Yawn
26-02-2014, 03:38 PM
love dead set

wixard
26-02-2014, 04:05 PM
that gave me nightmares for weeks

Lewis
26-02-2014, 04:12 PM
Hopefully once I meet up with Rick's group ;).

I'm not too sure. I'm in a small town right next to the ocean, so that might be a good thing. (If we go by The Walking Dead's way that zombies can't swim!) And I've got a nearby supermarket, alongside lots of small ones very close by.

karter
26-02-2014, 04:14 PM
hell yea those dumb zombies have got nothin on me

Shar
26-02-2014, 05:39 PM
I'd like to think so but I'd probably run and trip over and get captured and become zombie dinner. I will put up a good fight before that happens of course.

zombies
26-02-2014, 05:46 PM
i think i'd do a great job of surviving unless i was automatically a zombie in the apocalypse.

Aiden
26-02-2014, 07:12 PM
no because i hate being chased and id rather just die

-Moniquee.
27-02-2014, 12:35 AM
No, I'd probably die straight after I saw one

Francis
27-02-2014, 12:46 AM
I'd **** my brains out, eat the ****.. then die

Eric
27-02-2014, 07:44 AM
depends on what zombies, like those in 24 days later then probably not

a good katana would probably help me to survive longer since we don't have many guns around like them americans plus it wont make much sound

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!