PDA

View Full Version : *screams with fear* habbosecrets returns

lemons
26-02-2014, 05:13 PM
http://oi62.tinypic.com/68ec8x.jpg

run!

Edited by e5 (Forum Moderator) - Please use badspoilers when posting which avoid the filter!

sex
26-02-2014, 05:24 PM
vado wants attention again

e5
26-02-2014, 05:25 PM
Oh dear, no market for them now ;)

Francis
26-02-2014, 05:28 PM
What even is this?

zombies
26-02-2014, 05:39 PM
habbosecrets merged with habboquests

steamyxo
26-02-2014, 05:49 PM
habbosecrets merged with habboquests

i dnt think so...

lemons
26-02-2014, 05:50 PM
What a stupid idea? Lol the site was running fine without Vado I really don't get what extra benefits this will bring to their site considering they both publish(ed) the exactly the same stuff

- - - Updated - - -

i dnt think so...

http://habboquests.com/articles/288-merge-with-habbosecrets!

Michael
26-02-2014, 05:50 PM
strange

lemons
26-02-2014, 05:51 PM
I wouldn't be surprised if Vado has full control of the site within 2 months

Aiden
26-02-2014, 06:09 PM
this should be fun

Kyle
26-02-2014, 06:13 PM
is this a gossip site? idgi

steamyxo
26-02-2014, 06:13 PM
What a stupid idea? Lol the site was running fine without Vado I really don't get what extra benefits this will bring to their site considering they both publish(ed) the exactly the same stuff

- - - Updated - - -

http://habboquests.com/articles/288-merge-with-habbosecrets!

o srry its just that i thought vado and badge hated eachother :sssssss

lemons
26-02-2014, 06:17 PM
is this a gossip site? idgi

HabboSecrets was around before HabboQuests, then HQ was launched and looked EXACTLY the same and provided exactly the same material, and a lot of the HS stuff jumped ship and then it closed. Now it seems Vado is trying to reclaim his position as top guide provider!

sex
26-02-2014, 06:20 PM
did vado look for attention by tweeting cowboystyle he was quitting habbo a while ago
i wish he would open a lady gaga fansite and **** off

Kyle
26-02-2014, 06:24 PM
well the page you posted really makes it look like it's trying to be controversial, dont understand the rivalry, if people want to provide help to others in quests and stuff then should not matter what site they use

steamyxo
26-02-2014, 06:29 PM
well the page you posted really makes it look like it's trying to be controversial, dont understand the rivalry, if people want to provide help to others in quests and stuff then should not matter what site they use

he is doing it for attention thts all he cares about...

Kyle
26-02-2014, 06:30 PM
then you are all giving it to him lmao

Yawn
26-02-2014, 06:57 PM
vados a ******* rim licker man
licks all the staff bum

Hidden
26-02-2014, 09:05 PM
I don't get 1) why did badge want to merge with anybody if his site was ?doing well as he says? 2) Why would he go to habbosecrets over his own site? like these are common sense...

karter
26-02-2014, 09:07 PM
the fact that he used that gif is truly tragic i'm praying for vado

Daltron
26-02-2014, 09:19 PM
Changing the name to HabboSecrets is a big mistake. HS had a niche and they ****** up. HQ took it over and they owe nothing to those at HS for not only screwing the community around when this was becoming extremely popular but I have seen Vado repeatedly troll and talk down to Badge so this makes no sense to me.

I just hope Vado doesn't have some form of admin power on the site, if so then goodbyeeeee HS/HQ lol.

lemons
26-02-2014, 09:21 PM
i've lost all respect for badge what an idiot

Sian
26-02-2014, 09:43 PM
how on earth can you merge with a site that's been closed for like... 4/5 months? There's nothing to merge with surely?

lemons
26-02-2014, 09:47 PM
NAME IT HABBOSECRETS OR THE DEAL IS OFF ~ Vado

jorsian
26-02-2014, 09:59 PM
It doesn't matter to me who owns the site as long as I'm provided with guides of the same quality as before. Personally I believe Vado is searching for attention and fame, but my opinion is irrelevant--clearly dolphingirl9945 and Badge see something in him that I don't.

sex
26-02-2014, 10:02 PM
It doesn't matter to me who owns the site as long as I'm provided with guides of the same quality as before. Personally I believe Vado is searching for attention and fame, but my opinion is irrelevant--clearly dolphingirl9945 and Badge see something in him that I don't.

Or else he paid them something like how he paid the previous owner of HS.
Dolphingirl worked at HS iirc and suddenly became co-owner of HQ.... Badge probably just got furni / money for agreeing to merge lol

passion
26-02-2014, 10:05 PM
Poor decision from Badge. He has worked hard for HabboQuests, it was a much better site than HS - yes, they were similar but HQ didn't come with the immaturity and ego that followed and eventually killed HS. This will all end in tears, why would you let someone who has as much of an ego as Vado join you? He quits every week. Quit HS, Puhekupla and just two days ago he was site manager for some rubbish HabboSphere site.

Shame for HQ that they have now been taken over by Vado - in a years time nobody will remember it was Badge who made it, will all be about Vado. Even if he does quit, he's just that sorta guy.

Fluffy
27-02-2014, 12:40 AM
Vado did not "take over", we're all joint owners with the same authority.

Little does anyone know HabboQuests was on it's way to closing because there was issues with inactive staff and me and dolpingirl didn't have time for it anymore. You probably will say 'then hire a better staff team' which is what we did because of this. If HabboSecrets did not merge with us then there would have been no site in a few months time. The merge is good now as we will end up having a much larger staff team so we'll be producing a lot more content because at the end of the day all the people care about is getting their badges - not if it's HS or HQ.

I'm just glad the site is online, not what it's called.

Hidden
27-02-2014, 01:18 AM
Vado did not "take over", we're all joint owners with the same authority.

Little does anyone know HabboQuests was on it's way to closing because there was issues with inactive staff and me and dolpingirl didn't have time for it anymore. You probably will say 'then hire a better staff team' which is what we did because of this. If HabboSecrets did not merge with us then there would have been no site in a few months time. The merge is good now as we will end up having a much larger staff team so we'll be producing a lot more content because at the end of the day all the people care about is getting their badges - not if it's HS or HQ.

I'm just glad the site is online, not what it's called.

Your guides right now are complete **** tbh, you include instructions when there are instructions in the room and links to sites for answers. Like you're delaying the idiots who use the site when they could do it much quicker alone.

*REMOVED*

Edited by lRhyss (Trialist Forum Moderator): Please do not be rude towards other users!

Kaf
27-02-2014, 11:31 AM
Your guides right now are complete **** tbh, you include instructions when there are instructions in the room and links to sites for answers. Like you're delaying the idiots who use the site when they could do it much quicker alone.

*REMOVED*

The guides are perfectly fine, fansite owners have agreed with us to not change their events answers etc as long as we link answers to their site - which is completely fair. What's the point of fighting with fansites when we can simply come to agreement on how the guide is posted? If you're unhappy with the guides provided, go do it yourself; I'm sure it'll take you even longer. I'd also like to note that Charmd hasn't work for us for over a week now. The joining of the sites will only lead to even more productivity and development within the site, if you have your doubts then you'll simply have to wait until you see these elements in the future.

Hidden
27-02-2014, 12:57 PM
The guides are perfectly fine, fansite owners have agreed with us to not change their events answers etc as long as we link answers to their site - which is completely fair. What's the point of fighting with fansites when we can simply come to agreement on how the guide is posted? If you're unhappy with the guides provided, go do it yourself; I'm sure it'll take you even longer. I'd also like to note that Charmd hasn't work for us for over a week now. The joining of the sites will only lead to even more productivity and development within the site, if you have your doubts then you'll simply have to wait until you see these elements in the future.

I don't use your guides, I only look at the hilarious comments. The fact is the site you guys created was to release ANSWERS for people to do it easier. If you're not going to provide that why are you even still open? Not only is it fansites but several other events... not to mention the 100 room maze... you guys wrote ****ter instructions than we did. Not to mention you worked for Vado then you worked for Badge. *REMOVED*

Edited by lRhyss (Trialist Forum Moderator): Please no not be rude towards other users!

Yawn
27-02-2014, 02:32 PM
*REMOVED*

if u dont like their site and dont use it why on earth would they care wat u think?
let them get on with it. as if they need ur feedback and input anyway

Edited by lRhyss (Trialist Forum Moderator): Please do not be rude to other users!

Thom96
27-02-2014, 02:51 PM
I don't think they would care what everyone's opinion is, there is no competition so there top dawgs.

Plebings
27-02-2014, 03:19 PM
I don't use your guides, I only look at the hilarious comments. The fact is the site you guys created was to release ANSWERS for people to do it easier. If you're not going to provide that why are you even still open? Not only is it fansites but several other events... not to mention the 100 room maze... you guys wrote ****ter instructions than we did. Not to mention you worked for Vado then you worked for Badge. *REMOVED*

give them a break, i think it's very respectable that habbosecrets don't give the answers to question/telephrase tasks at the owner's request. while the guides for your maze were an exception, most of them are well done, explained in a simple manner and don't look half bad.

i can understand badge's reasons if the effort was becoming too taxing to create the guides, though that seems more to do with the incentive given to people to create guides rather than the need to merge. i know vado was bitter about the popularity shift, so i'm surprised the merge went ahead. best of luck anyway!

Yawn
27-02-2014, 03:38 PM
Hidden; did u even read my post cos ur -rep doesnt even make sense or relate to wat i said

stay out the thread like u have tho. ur a bully and as soon as ppl criticise u for it ur GONE. ur a nasty piece of work leave them alone and dont try it again

Hidden
27-02-2014, 05:14 PM
@Plebings (http://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=59923); I don't get what the point of them making a site basically for answers if they aren't posting them, yeah it may be respectful but it's completely pointless. People already know where and what they have to do already by reading what the wired/stickies tell them.
@subo (http://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=112144); *REMOVED*

Edited by lRhyss (Trialist Forum Moderator): Please do not be rude to other users!

Yawn
27-02-2014, 05:22 PM
yh every1 has opinions including me :S

i not bully disabled kids in a thread stop mixing me with other ppl on here and stay on topic :S

Michael
27-02-2014, 06:02 PM
did they rename themselves back to habboquests now (just saw the site)

Hidden
27-02-2014, 06:16 PM
badge is quitting habbo /apparently/ so yeah this went well

Michael
27-02-2014, 06:47 PM
So it looks like they've renamed themselves back to habboquests, badge is quitting, vado got removed from staff team and this four page thread is now deemed useless.

edit: all this in 24 hours.

Puuma
27-02-2014, 06:52 PM
who cares? sites like these are created for i'm sorry but.. idiots. badge events and quests on Habbo are as easy as A B C if you really need a "guide" on how to do such simple tasks then sorry, you reside in the idiot category of my books.

lemons
27-02-2014, 06:56 PM
lmao that is sooo funny omg

anything vado is involved in seems to get ruined

another successful thread from zitrone

Hidden
27-02-2014, 07:31 PM
dolphingirl now owns HQ and Vado sold HS to a /mystery/ buyer however they will be revealed when it opens so the /mystery/ part isn't a /mystery/ at all.

Rachel
27-02-2014, 08:14 PM
People tends to judge so quick.... we will find out soon or later.

xxMATTGxx
27-02-2014, 10:06 PM
I'm quite surprised Vado hasn't tweeted about the merge no longer happening with some rant tweets. But good luck to them with the re-opening if that ever does happen.

sex
28-02-2014, 12:57 PM
ITS UNMERGED NOW LOL
http://habbosecrets.com/maintenance/index.php

lemons
28-02-2014, 01:05 PM
thank god for that lol imagine if the mystery buyer of HS is badge

wasnt dolphingirl a troll on habbo forums or something hmmmmmmmmmm >.< she seems nice now

or maybe she always was

lemons
28-02-2014, 02:01 PM
umm i think badge is making a fansite called habboextra.com lol he changed the HQ badge on habbo

Michael
28-02-2014, 02:07 PM
umm i think badge is making a fansite called habboextra.com lol he changed the HQ badge on habbo

mess

is he not leaving

Fluffy
01-03-2014, 05:11 PM
badge is quitting habbo /apparently/ so yeah this went well

mess

is he not leaving
I never said I'm leaving Habbo, only HQ.

lemons
01-03-2014, 05:34 PM
i wonder how much bittybay paid habboquests to promote their game

http://habboquests.com/articles/309-bittybay-invites-you!-(comment-for-free-stuff)

Edited by lRhyss (Trialist Forum Moderator): Please do not post pointlessly!

Aiden
01-03-2014, 05:41 PM
i was thinking that too :)

http://companycheck.co.uk/company/06348575/BITTYBAY-LTD/financial-accounts#financials

how can they be worth -8k lol

Edited by lRhyss (Trialist Forum Moderator): Please do not post pointlessly

Hidden
01-03-2014, 07:03 PM
The game was a complete flop from the start, apparently they are promoting it as a 'new version' but theres like nothing new at all it's still the same old junk. People jump on anything for some money so it doesn't surprise me.

Michael
02-03-2014, 03:13 PM
even puhekupla is advertising bittybay now.. when will this stop

lemons
02-03-2014, 03:14 PM
bittybay is cute but SOOOOOOOOo boring

Plebings
02-03-2014, 06:55 PM
surprised puhekupla have started advertising seeing as they are still an official fansite. doubt habbo would be best pleased, esecially if it is for monetary gain.

TheJokerEffect
04-03-2014, 11:47 AM
There isn't a habbosecrets anymore, quite frankly when they merged for the like 24 hours or however long it lasted, i did not like that they merged in the first place. But that is all un-done now so no need to worry, it is still the good old HabboQuests.

Sent from my phone xx

zombies
04-03-2014, 01:39 PM
i dont understand it all can someone please explain

1. badge made habboquests originally along with people like scarlettblossom and jopset - why is he leaving...
2. ...to make habboextra?
3. and as for habbosecrets whats going on with that?

3 seperate sites doing the exact same thing?

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!