PDA

View Full Version : LTD Cherry Tree

Aaron
26-02-2014, 09:41 PM
What do we think about this? Do you reckon it'll shoot up in price or go down, contemplating whether to sell mine or what..

Appreciate the help! :)

http://habbox.com/#!/Rares/view/Cherry+Tree

jorsian
26-02-2014, 10:02 PM
It dropped to 8GB recently and has sustained its price since then. I took the opportunity to buy up about 18 trees as a long term investment. I'm sure they will easily reach the 10gb mark again in the near future as they are such a desirable and limited rare.

lucaskf390
27-02-2014, 03:36 AM
* Good Furni
* Wanted Furni
* 'Cheap' Furni

You have all you need to make more money,just have to invest now and wait for the right time and get 10, 12 or maybe 14gb. You should keep it because they will raise and possibly buy more trees.

Mr-Trainor
27-02-2014, 02:37 PM
Completely agreed with the comment above that they are desirable - they really are! There's quite a consistent demand for them so I'm sure they'd never drop below 250-300c if it ever even came to that, but even that's unlikely unless someone with a large collection of them suddenly decided to try and sell them. I think they'll hit the 10gb (500c) mark again within the next 8-12 months, and potentially increase further longer term.

If you need the credits, then just sell and maybe buy another when you have credits to spare. But I don't think there's any reason to sell it due to uncertainty or anything like that tbh :P.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!