PDA

View Full Version : programming

dino.spyro
06-09-2005, 08:07 PM
i need programmers for ma site like habbo plz help

craigg.
07-09-2005, 08:07 PM
Is your website up? What type of coders? (Php, HTML, C/C++ , Java, Pearl) ?.. State what coders you need, And i dont see your website Going anywhere with littrature like that.;) Improve on Your Standards and skills before asking assistance. Make sure that the website is crystall (If you have one).

Is it going to be Like habbo? (MMORPG) Or Something compltetly Different?.

Please Post the URL of your website.

мϊкэ
07-09-2005, 08:11 PM
right... firstly, because you are a noob you will get nowhere... you have no clue about what you are talking about...
secondly you are going to need £1000's for servers, paying people to make you the game :@

splintercell!
07-09-2005, 08:14 PM
Is your website up? What type of coders? (Php, HTML, C/C++ , Java, Pearl) ?.. State what coders you need, And i dont see your website Going anywhere with littrature like that.;) Improve on Your Standards and skills before asking assistance. Make sure that the website is crystall (If you have one).

Is it going to be Like habbo? (MMORPG) Or Something compltetly Different?.

Please Post the URL of your website.

He probably has some freewebz account with loads of ripped habbo pictures and hes called it habbbo or something "/

craigg.
07-09-2005, 08:32 PM
He probably has some freewebz account with loads of ripped habbo pictures and hes called it habbbo or something "/

Lol :D, You Need ALOT Of Money. You Need An LLC (Copyrightation) Which Will Cost Around £400 (I would say so.) You Need To Pay Costs Of Servers More Than £1000. You Need Pixel Artists/Coders (Etc)

мϊкэ
07-09-2005, 08:34 PM
Lol :D, You Need ALOT Of Money. You Need An LLC (Copyrightation) Which Will Cost Around £400 (I would say so.) You Need To Pay Costs Of Servers More Than £1000. You Need Pixel Artists/Coders (Etc)

Rofl! All the other people who have came on here claiming they are going to make "The new habbo" have everything that splint said :P

craigg.
07-09-2005, 09:00 PM
Rofl! All the other people who have came on here claiming they are going to make "The new habbo" have everything that splint said :P

LOL :D . I was going to make one.. But i gave up in expenses. Realy advice.. - Dont Ever try to make one. Unless your loaded then go and blow your money ;)

RYANNNNN
07-09-2005, 09:13 PM
right... firstly, because you are a noob you will get nowhere... you have no clue about what you are talking about...
secondly you are going to need £1000's for servers, paying people to make you the game :@

I find that funny, considering you can run it on your computer, get sponsers then buy a game server, it won't cost 1000's. You do not know what you are talking about. And how do you know he's not bill gates or steve job? Also, people may do voluntary work. So I suggest in future you shut your trap.

EDIT: I could make a game like habbo myself, not as complex but I could do it, I can do pixel art, lingo and the servers, run it on my pc. I suggest you research before, you do not need an llc, that represents a company, habbo does not have one, they are entirley optional. habbo just has copyright and perhaps a tm, but I doubt it.

splintercell!
07-09-2005, 09:43 PM
Habbo is a Limited Company "/ or atleast sulake is so why dont you shut your trap ¬_¬ Of course you could run it off your computer but your better to buy your own dedicated servers which mean the game will always be active and also more space. That of course will cost.

Lord Zero
08-09-2005, 08:08 AM
I find that funny, considering you can run it on your computer, get sponsers then buy a game server, it won't cost 1000's. You do not know what you are talking about. And how do you know he's not bill gates or steve job? Also, people may do voluntary work. So I suggest in future you shut your trap.

EDIT: I could make a game like habbo myself, not as complex but I could do it, I can do pixel art, lingo and the servers, run it on my pc. I suggest you research before, you do not need an llc, that represents a company, habbo does not have one, they are entirley optional. habbo just has copyright and perhaps a tm, but I doubt it.

Not unless you have a damn good pc and a damn good connection, and always leave it on. You'd have to pay extra for no caps, have AT LEAST a T1 I'd imagine if you want to bring in an amount like Habbo does. It's not safe to run a proper server on your own computer you use.. you would need to buy/build server(s) and collocate them. That costs a lot.

RYANNNNN
08-09-2005, 02:25 PM
Yes, I know but he's talking about a basic one, I was giving an example of a basic one.

craigg.
08-09-2005, 04:18 PM
But, From my perspective, I say you should have an LLC. But yet- It isnt a "Core" Option.

-+ Sorry for puting "Need"

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!