PDA

View Full Version : Questions that make the mind start running.. :)

Bono
06-09-2005, 08:29 PM
Okay, Well i found a few questions that get the mind running.

1) What came first, The Chicken or the Egg?

2) If an Electric train is going east, And the wind is blowing West, What way is the Smoke going?

3) If a Plane crashes in the Border of Canada and America, What side would the Survivers be buryed on?

4) Superman Stops bullets with his chest, But why does he duck when a revolver is lobbed at him?

5) why is it that no matter what color bubble bath you use, The bubbles always turn out white?

6) why do people constantly return to the fridge after ten minutes Hoping that somthing new will have been placed there?

Just think about it, Then post below. I was really stumped on some of these.

(there are only answer's to numbers 2 & 3. The rest are just ones that stump people)

Georgia
06-09-2005, 08:34 PM
1) What came first, The Chicken or the Egg? egg? no chicken?

2) If an Electric train is going east, And the wind is blowing West, What way is the Smoke going? none its electric :P they dont blow smoke

3) If a Plane crashes in the Border of Canada and America, What side would the Survivers be buryed on? survivors dont get buried silly :P

4) Superman Stops bullets with his chest, But why does he duck when a revolver is lobbed at him? dnt no?

5) why is it that no matter what color bubble bath you use, The bubbles always turn out white? dnt no

6) why do people constantly return to the fridge after ten minutes Hoping that somthing new will have been placed there? dnt no

Bono
06-09-2005, 08:35 PM
But for number one, How was there a Egg? (no chicken = No egg) The rest you got right.

ASHFELT
06-09-2005, 08:39 PM
4) Superman Stops bullets with his chest, But why does he duck when a revolver is lobbed at him? cos he is afraid his face will get hurt

5) why is it that no matter what color bubble bath you use, The bubbles always turn out white? the foam is cheap

6) why do people constantly return to the fridge after ten minutes Hoping that somthing new will have been placed there? they have a one track mind

Bono
06-09-2005, 08:40 PM
You guys are smarter that i thought! xD! :)

ASHFELT
06-09-2005, 08:41 PM
lol and for the chicken and the egg the chicken came first made by god :)

Georgia
06-09-2005, 08:42 PM
But for number one, How was there a Egg? (no chicken = No egg) The rest you got right.
I was thinking that, thats why i put both lol. I thought well if theres a egg how is there gna b a chicken bt wer did that egg come from.. a chicken and so on

Bono
06-09-2005, 08:44 PM
I was stumped on that one too. I am going to add another Question to it! :)

Damn, The edit button works on Every other post i made on this thread, But the beginning thread.

Bono
02-10-2005, 04:48 PM
God, The Edit button Don't work again! Here's Another one

If a 1 rooster flies 189.6 feet,
And another one flies 376.1,
How far did they both fly?

ilovejordan
02-10-2005, 04:50 PM
Okay, Well i found a few questions that get the mind running.

1) What came first, The Chicken or the Egg?

2) If an Electric train is going east, And the wind is blowing West, What way is the Smoke going?

3) If a Plane crashes in the Border of Canada and America, What side would the Survivers be buryed on?

4) Superman Stops bullets with his chest, But why does he duck when a revolver is lobbed at him?

5) why is it that no matter what color bubble bath you use, The bubbles always turn out white?

6) why do people constantly return to the fridge after ten minutes Hoping that somthing new will have been placed there?

(there are only answer's to numbers 2 & 3. The rest are just ones that stump people)
2 - west i thinkk

3 - depends which side they landed on ;)

Bono
02-10-2005, 04:55 PM
2 - west i thinkk

3 - depends which side they landed on ;)

Electric Trains don't have Smoke

And Survivors don't get buried

Mentor
02-10-2005, 05:00 PM
1) What came first, The Chicken or the Egg? Egg, since eggs have been around billions of years befor chickens

2) If an Electric train is going east, And the wind is blowing West, What way is the Smoke going? - its eletric no smoke

3) If a Plane crashes in the Border of Canada and America, What side would the Survivers be buryed on? - they woulnt be buryed since they ait dead but if they were it would depend on the pilets natonalty.

4) Superman Stops bullets with his chest, But why does he duck when a revolver is lobbed at him? - becuse writers didnt think this threw

5) why is it that no matter what color bubble bath you use, The bubbles always turn out white? - becuse of the way light relects of water, same reason clouds are white for exsample, even thogh indvidaly theyd be transpant

6) why do people constantly return to the fridge after ten minutes Hoping that somthing new will have been placed there? - Most people dont "/

Bono
02-10-2005, 05:02 PM
1) What came first, The Chicken or the Egg? Egg, since eggs have been around billions of years befor chickens

2) If an Electric train is going east, And the wind is blowing West, What way is the Smoke going? - its eletric no smoke

3) If a Plane crashes in the Border of Canada and America, What side would the Survivers be buryed on? - they woulnt be buryed since they ait dead but if they were it would depend on the pilets natonalty.

4) Superman Stops bullets with his chest, But why does he duck when a revolver is lobbed at him? - becuse writers didnt think this threw

5) why is it that no matter what color bubble bath you use, The bubbles always turn out white? - becuse of the way light relects of water, same reason clouds are white for exsample, even thogh indvidaly theyd be transpant

6) why do people constantly return to the fridge after ten minutes Hoping that somthing new will have been placed there? - Most people dont "/

Why does god make some people soo smart? :p

Rosie
02-10-2005, 05:05 PM
Here's anufa one but its easy,xD

Okay There is a dead frog in the middle of a pond, The pond is circular and its diameter is 9meters How far would the frog have to jump to get onto dry land?

Btw i hate frogs they are gay ;]

ilovejordan
02-10-2005, 05:07 PM
Electric Trains don't have Smoke

And Survivors don't get buried
OH LMAO

some survivors do.
Buried alive :rolleyes:

Bono
02-10-2005, 05:08 PM
Okay There is a dead frog in the middle of a pond, The pond is circular and its diameter is 9meters How far would the frog have to jump to get onto dry land?

Teehee, The frog is DEAD!

Rosie
02-10-2005, 05:11 PM
Ya'll to brainy ;[ Lols

Bono
02-10-2005, 05:13 PM
Ya'll to brainy ;[ Lols

Cheeky Cheeky

Ziploc Bag
02-10-2005, 06:30 PM
Chicken comes first in the dictionary

Georgia
02-10-2005, 06:30 PM
God, The Edit button Don't work again! Here's Another one

If a 1 rooster flies 189.6 feet,
And another one flies 376.1,
How far did they both fly?

Both of them didnt flie because theres only 1 rooster duh! :P

Clarissa
02-10-2005, 06:36 PM

I always do that lols, does everyone? and the answer is that they think they might have now spotted it the first time they looked lol.

Bono
02-10-2005, 06:44 PM
Both of them didnt flie because theres only 1 rooster duh! :P

No, Roosters can't fly

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!