PDA

View Full Version : Nightclubs?

iBlueBox
02-03-2014, 10:44 PM
Do you go out to nightclubs? If so what are your favs?

Shar
02-03-2014, 10:44 PM
Nope not really my thing

Kyle
02-03-2014, 10:47 PM
Yes and I know this will probably cement some peoples belief that I'm a raging homo but gay clubs are the best nights IMO!!! Lmfao

~~from phone

Futz
02-03-2014, 10:48 PM
Yeah it's the only time I forget how insignificant I am
when i'm smashed the only thing that matters is those music vibes and primal instinct

I have a few favourites, usually if a venue is good, the people who go arent stuck up s**** and the musics on point i'll usually go to those events

Phil
02-03-2014, 10:49 PM
I don't really like going out for the solid reason of not being able to speak to your friends without shouting in their ears. For that reason, I much prefer going to a pub with a few friends, sitting around a table, having a few drinks and some laughs.

For my 21st there's no way I'm going out because it'll be crazy. Will probably just do something at home with a few friends

Absently
02-03-2014, 11:31 PM
Idk everytime I go out I end up drinking too much and talk to people I don't talk to normally so normally regret it lol I don't mind it if I just sty with my friends and am not wearing heels! Doesn't matter normally where I go, most places here are like 21s onwards/pretend its a dif age if its busy at weekends so it can restrict where I go

j0rd
03-03-2014, 12:07 AM
my parents run a nightclub and a pub, that i go to most days
i also work in the club on weekends so yeah, i'm there all the time

i go out to other clubs whenever i can though, i always get asked to change barrels when i go to my own town which is very annoying!!

Catchy
03-03-2014, 12:24 AM
Not as much as I did when I was younger, I'm 21 now and I've been going out since I was 17 so the novelty has well and truly worn off. I prefer to just go to bars but don't get me wrong, I do love the occasional big night out! It's just effort going into central London and having to piss around with night busses.

Yawn
03-03-2014, 12:28 AM
as if u would go to a nightclub with all that hair on ur head ibluebox u'd be sweating ur **** off

Red
03-03-2014, 12:31 AM
More so at uni! but couldn't hack going out every weekend like some people.

Kardan
03-03-2014, 12:38 AM
Yes and I know this will probably cement some peoples belief that I'm a raging homo but gay clubs are the best nights IMO!!! Lmfao

~~from phone

I don't go anymore, not my thing. When I was 18 I went to a few, and like Kyle, the gay clubs were the most enjoyable. I guess it's because in all the straight clubs you have all these idiot chavs that will probably punch you for doing nothing...

iBlueBox
03-03-2014, 01:08 AM
as if u would go to a nightclub with all that hair on ur head ibluebox u'd be sweating ur **** off

lmaoooo,

----

I didn't really go to night clubs before back at home in Liverpool, as most of the night clubs were just boring.

But since starting University I love them at Manchester, though I mostly like the more indie clubs mostly 5th avenue. Though tiger tiger is decent.

crystaldd0
03-03-2014, 01:38 AM
No, nightclubs suck. You spend all night crowded around a bunch of smelly drunken strangers, grinding up on you all night with crappy music playing. You have to scream into peoples ears in order to have a conversation.

-Moniquee.
03-03-2014, 01:55 AM
I will go to them but I hate how crowded they get and they are always really hot and full of sweaty smelly people who need to buy deodorant.

e5
03-03-2014, 07:33 AM
Tiger tiger is good fun in Leeds
Oceana is good but voted worst in Leeds lmao

I hate space night club in Leeds

There's loads I go to, so yeah I do go :P but I much prefer bars

Zak
03-03-2014, 07:43 AM
Hate clubbing. Don't see the point in it.

Blinger
03-03-2014, 07:58 AM
I will go to them but I hate how crowded they get and they are always really hot and full of sweaty smelly people who need to buy deodorant.
Time to upgrade what clubs you go to. In Melbourne go to Platform 1 (lolll!) or Cloud 9 - that's bangin' apparently. Although Bang! was amazing fun.

Chris
03-03-2014, 06:06 PM
I do very rarely but to be honest they really aren't my scene. I used to enjoy them but for some reason I seem to have gone off clubbing completely.

wixard
03-03-2014, 06:20 PM
yeah usually at least once a week

i pick the venue based on who's playing, don't go to like chart music clubs unless going for someones birthday

cocaine
03-03-2014, 06:32 PM
yeahh uni woo!!!! no but to be fair every club round here is always very good

OldLoveSong
03-03-2014, 07:19 PM
nope i dont go clubbing or anything like that, wouldnt mind it though if i went out with a few friends. its not rly my scene tho :P

!x!dude!x!2
03-03-2014, 07:59 PM
Nope . not really my type of thing

Joshirin
03-03-2014, 08:01 PM
I've been going to some clubs with friends a few times, but a lot of places I can never get in because we always get ID'ed (most of my friends are 18, aside from me and one other:l) so it can be pretty annoying trying a lot of places to get into

Cassiieee
03-03-2014, 11:28 PM
I used to go every Friday/Saturday night. I haven't been out since my birthday in January. :'(

Sian
04-03-2014, 05:15 PM
Sometimes, I wouldn't say I had a fav, did one but it shut.

I only remember them ever playing rubbish music and me being a bit too drunk for my own good. Silly me.

Matthew
04-03-2014, 07:56 PM
sometimes but I much prefer pubs/house parties for going out n stuff

Charz777
04-03-2014, 11:12 PM
We used to go to 'try it out' or to please/babysit a certain drunken 'friend' but it's really not my thing so I gave up with it by the time I was about 19 :P Me and Aiden got sick of being the designated sober ones to look after and get everyone else home when they were vomiting and generally being a huge embarrassment.

I used to hate people touching me, or hitting on me.

I was always too cold but insisted on wearing a short dress, and I'd never take a coat because I didn't want to have to leave it in the cloakroom. I HATE being cold.

My feet would always kill from the ridiculous shoes I'd wear.

I don't drink and so it's not really fun. And I'd still feel like rubbish afterwards.

And to see people groping each other and more up the walls of the club was really unpleasant, especially when it was gross chavs.

Besides people are just too noisy and reckless on nights out. I much prefer a quiet night in with my man.

In short. No, I don't like clubbing.

Rachel
05-03-2014, 05:36 PM
We used to go to 'try it out' or to please/babysit a certain drunken 'friend' but it's really not my thing so I gave up with it by the time I was about 19 :P Me and Aiden got sick of being the designated sober ones to look after and get everyone else home when they were vomiting and generally being a huge embarrassment.

I used to hate people touching me, or hitting on me.

I was always too cold but insisted on wearing a short dress, and I'd never take a coat because I didn't want to have to leave it in the cloakroom. I HATE being cold.

My feet would always kill from the ridiculous shoes I'd wear.

I don't drink and so it's not really fun. And I'd still feel like rubbish afterwards.

And to see people groping each other and more up the walls of the club was really unpleasant, especially when it was gross chavs.

Besides people are just too noisy and reckless on nights out. I much prefer a quiet night in with my man.

In short. No, I don't like clubbing.

I have the same opinion about bars/clubs. We have this bar not far from where I live and every saturday night you see people piling up in there. There is also 15 year old kids going in their and they don't even get carded. They just let them in, especially the girls if they are dressed almost nude.....like really it is gross. You do see a lot of groping and grinding in there. Also girls who dress like chavs (i'm not going to say the real word) well they go and rubbing on your boyfriend and sometimes when the girl's boyfriend goes to the bar by himself and a girl spots him, she goes and do them.... yeah that is how bad it is. I call it the couple breaker. I always told my fiancé well before we got engaged, if you want to go there you can but I won't be with you anymore. That place is ridiculous.

dirrty
05-03-2014, 08:27 PM
yeah every weekend

-:Undertaker:-
11-03-2014, 01:52 AM
I'll usually go once or twice a week both at home and at university. At home we'll usually go more bar type places with motown music on and remix stuff...... and at university we'll usually go this bigger club and a gay club with more cheesy dance music.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!