PDA

View Full Version : Exciting Expansion Packs - Ends 17th March

Sho
05-03-2014, 01:41 AM
http://Habbox.com/text/Lido/Exciting+expansion%20packs

Ever since my laptop broke last week I've done nothing but play Sims 3. I'm completely hooked but it's getting really boring since I've pretty much done everything exciting you can do on it now. I own all the expansion packs for Sims 2 and, since most of them are the same but with better graphics, I didn't bother buying some for the third edition. If they released an interesting new expansion pack I'd definitely buy it, though!

For this competition I want you to think of a new expansion pack idea for The Sims. It can be based on a TV show or even a specific holiday - think outside of the box! Remember to include the additions that the expansion will add to the game - make me want to buy it!

Prize: 10 credits + 15 rep
Click here (http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=791966&p=8059610#post8059610) for more information about prizes

tikki100
11-03-2014, 08:31 AM
http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130423000432/sims/images/1/1a/The_Sims_3_Logo.png
The Sims 3 Making Friends

The Sims have returned but with their friends! Online multiplayer now allow Sims players all around the world to enjoy each others company, in their own virtual world! Ever wanted to enjoy a vacation in Al Simhara with a friend or two? Well, now you can!

Features:

The opportunity to play with your friends! Date, fight or just hang out ;)
New multiplayer dungeons now added in vacation towns.
All new: Shops! Trade & collect with your fellow Sims! Got an unique eye for style? Open up a clothing shop!
Maybe your Sims are musical? Run a Radio Station that browse to other persons!
Or showoff your gastronomical skills in the resturant. Be the chef of a lifetime!
The all new neighborhood: Marble Valley.

So whether you're just after having a fun time, or after earning a lifetime of savings, The Sims 3: Making Friends will make those dreams come true.

Est. Release Date: 2040, March 23.

Brad
11-03-2014, 12:18 PM
The Sims: School Expansion

Benefits of this expansion:

Build a school for your community
Become the best school in the district and compete against other schools (Internet needed)
Invitation to friends to cross communities with you to gain languages in City (Multi-Cultural)
Gives you the ability to send photographs of your school you built to companies who build schools (Will help them in the future with building schools)
Each expansion bought will help build a school in a third world county.

Haha, I don't know why I thought of this, just thought it would be cool.

!:random!:!
13-03-2014, 11:56 AM
the sims doctor who expansion

its purposes:

fight aliens
build your own tardis
create different planets
your own sonic screwdriver
your own companion
have fish fingers and custard for your sims tea :P

Liva
15-03-2014, 08:02 AM
http://i1301.photobucket.com/albums/ag109/yvviL/medical_zps2d30aaac.png

The Sims 3: Medical Stuff

Features-
Abilities to call the doctor or ambulance when things don't seem quite right.
A (small) new neighborhood, Elizabeth Retirement Village: Aged Care Centre
& New community lot: The Hospital!
More features added! Wheelchairs, Braces for your Sims, Slings and other bandage practices for those accidental accidents!
Nurse and doctor RPs, and hospital and clinic furniture.

livin.x.dream
16-03-2014, 09:25 AM
Sims Summer Expansion Pack
Benefits of this expansion:

A 'Surf Shack' where your sim can work/buy swim wear and surfing gear.
A lemonade stand which, when place out the front of your house, allows your sim/s to make money.
A larger variety of pools, and slide and pool accessories.
A new category in the shop! TIKI - Hold a luau in your back garden!
You can now build a bird sanctuary in your garden for beautiful colourful birds!

Lagg
17-03-2014, 04:34 AM
The sims 3: Space Exploration pack
I know this is similar to the Doctor who one i figured i would just keep it more along just space lines.

Ability to enter space (High intellect required)
Build colonies on other planets and space stations (Leadership abilities required The higher the your leadership ability the more successful your colony is) This would have the possibility to go against people multi-player to see who can have a more successful colonies.
Find new alien cultures in space and adapt towards the way aliens live (as you find new aliens you gain new technology and furniture for your houses on planets and such)
New properties such as Alien caves and abandoned space stations from previous explorations by other humans/Aliens

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!