PDA

View Full Version : SAM Broadcaster PRO

blobic123
08-03-2014, 08:56 PM
Does anyone have a SAM Broadcaster PRO key?

mrwoooooooo
08-03-2014, 09:05 PM
Does anyone have a SAM Broadcaster PRO key?
*REMOVED*

Edited by Calum0812 (Forum Moderator): Please leave the moderating to the moderators.

scottish
08-03-2014, 09:46 PM
Yes I do.

Why was his post edited for 'leave the moderating to the moderators' yet the moderator didn't do their job and close the illegal thread?

Calum0812
08-03-2014, 09:56 PM
Yes I do.

Why was his post edited for 'leave the moderating to the moderators' yet the moderator didn't do their job and close the illegal thread?
To clarify the rule to everyone
A6. Do not use this forum for any illegal practices, including but not limited to:

Being involved in hacking or encouraging hacking.
Breaking of the Habbo Way or encouraging T&C violation.
Posting warez or other illegal downloads.

The only one there that is in effect is the bottom bullet point.
This therefore means requesting it is not against forum rules, but posting direct links to it is.
From our handbook:
Hi, I need a serial/crack for photoshop.

Hey you can use this serial 83jDim-33nde-3j3ne - Not allowed

Hey look at this www.serial.co.uk/photoshop-serial.html (http://www.serial.co.uk/photoshop-serial.html) - Not allowed

Download it from my site, www.mysite.com/photoshop.zip (http://www.mysite.com/photoshop.zip) - Not allowed

Why don't you go search for "photoshop crack" on isohunt/piratebay/rapidshare/surfthechannel/google/limewire. - Allowed

myserials.net is a site i use, try over there. - Allowed

scottish
08-03-2014, 10:37 PM
So you allow threads that are asking for illegal information and in 3 out of 5 situations any reply will be warned for posting within the thread

Jazz
09-03-2014, 08:26 AM
"Why don't you go search for "photoshop crack" on isohunt/piratebay/rapidshare/surfthechannel/google/limewire. - Allowed

myserials.net is a site i use, try over there. - Allowed"

never understood this, even when I was mod. Its exactly the same as actually linking the site, it just seems lazy.

On topic, if you ask any radio manager at any site they probably have one, I have one but I can't post it ^

peteyt
09-03-2014, 03:21 PM
To clarify the rule to everyone
A6. Do not use this forum for any illegal practices, including but not limited to:

Being involved in hacking or encouraging hacking.
Breaking of the Habbo Way or encouraging T&C violation.
Posting warez or other illegal downloads.

The only one there that is in effect is the bottom bullet point.
This therefore means requesting it is not against forum rules, but posting direct links to it is.
From our handbook:

I've always found the rules confusing so you can promote illegal downloading just not link it? For example you see people saying i'll PM you the link etc. Is that allowed because the link is being shared but privately. Sounds like the rules need a lot more clarity.

Milarz
10-03-2014, 12:29 AM
Your best off purchasing the software. Very hard to find the keys for SAM PRO on here.

Chug!
10-03-2014, 09:25 AM
Get SAM 2 or SAM 3. SAM Pro Sucks.

I got SAM2 key if you want it. ;) but won't be posting it here.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!