Foxx
07-09-2005, 02:41 AM
Hey, Please Rate! :)
1 Being Worst
10 Being Best
Thanks!
Disco Light
http://www.freewebs.com/foxxalts/DicoFlashy.gif
http://www.freewebs.com/foxxalts/HabboPoster.PNG Habbo Poster.. This Was Made After Disco One, so its a bit better! :)

Big-Mistake
07-09-2005, 02:47 AM
Zero out of ten for habbo poster, firstly it's not isometric and all you did was use a custom font, the most unoriginal thing I have ever seen also. Not even worthy of a thread. The disco link leads back to this thread.

Cheeseboy76
07-09-2005, 08:35 AM
Zero out of ten for habbo poster, firstly it's not isometric and all you did was use a custom font, the most unoriginal thing I have ever seen also. Not even worthy of a thread. The disco link leads back to this thread.
I was going to say basicly what he said but now I have no need to :)

Jashmine
07-09-2005, 08:41 AM

^ Says it all.
Also you can't move/rotate posters, just pick up?
and the mission isn't in the right place..

Jordan3
07-09-2005, 09:43 AM

Well said. And a leet x box too >.>

Andsew
07-09-2005, 12:50 PM
What all the above people have said ")

ItsDave
07-09-2005, 01:38 PM
i know what you've tried to do and its very hard, to make it go so it fits with the wall, you need to go on stretch or something like that and in the bottom 2 put 45 in, or something like that in the box. so thats how you could improve.
idea: 7.5/10
image: 4/10
hope my help helps

Disaronno
07-09-2005, 03:36 PM
Lol, Unlucky Mate, Good Try BUT You Made A Mistake, Others have Got Other Mistakes Right But YOU SPELT DISCO Wrong

Edit - You Said Disco In Your Name But Dico In The Mission And What You Said.

zak-x
07-09-2005, 03:38 PM
Immature idiots can't you people be nice for once on habbox forum for god sake at least he has tried just tell him what to improve don't say bad opinions or comments... Grow up.

Tranqua
07-09-2005, 05:15 PM
People should be nicer :( You should point out his mistakes in detail and tell him how to improve it, I would like it if it was isometric. Well done anyway. 8/10. :)

Foxx
07-09-2005, 09:08 PM
Immature idiots can't you people be nice for once on habbox forum for god sake at least he has tried just tell him what to improve don't say bad opinions or comments... Grow up.
Yea Thanks, Im Going to Try and Do Better.. Im Just Not Too Good, And Sort of new on the ALTERNATIONS :s

[Oli]
09-09-2005, 03:16 PM
errr dont really like it :S

sorreh, habbo sign aint ''isometric'' or somting, well u kno wo i mean

and =

Dude, everyone has his own opinion/thought , it can be bad or good, and they are alloud to say it, thats why its called ''COMMENTS''
-----------
and if u tell hiw wots wrong, he learn from it !
if u say noting, hel keep doing it wrong (no offence)

Achieve
09-09-2005, 08:49 PM
7/10

Needs improvement but apart from that its okay.. :)

Code
09-09-2005, 09:33 PM
That isn't a poster, it's just the word "Habbo" written in a room.

-1/10
~Code

ItsDave
10-09-2005, 11:08 AM
I posted on how to help, for some reason I feel bad, although I did say on how he could improve :'(

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!