PDA

View Full Version : Google Adsense Ban Help

lRhyss
13-03-2014, 07:06 PM
Okay so, during the time when I owned a Habbo Fansite back in the day, I had an adsence account displaying ad's on the forum.

While the forum was up, it did get a little popular and withstood many DDoS attacks, and eventually, my adsense account got blocked for invalid click activity. I never did anything about this until now,

I'm trying to get it unblocked but They say they want any logs/traffic details from the website that the adverts were displayed on when the account was blocked... I do not have any as the hosting is gone and so is the domain and any files I had form the website.

Is there anyway that I get can it unblocked? I can't make a new Google account as I tried that and instantly got rejected for a new adsence account and told to request my current one to be unblocked.

Any help with this is greatly appreciated and will get you some rep in return!

Thanks xo

-Nick
13-03-2014, 07:27 PM
Tell them this?
I do not have any as the hosting is gone and so is the domain and any files I had form the website.

Firehorse
13-03-2014, 10:57 PM
Mine's been blocked for years thanks to an unspecified reason. Seems to be no way to get it back and Google refuse to tell me the reason for the block :/

scottish
15-03-2014, 05:28 PM
Can't you just explain that it got DDoS'd and that you no longer have the relevant information, and ask them to nullify any previous balance you had with them?

Assuming you want the adverts for future use and not the money out of the account.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!