PDA

View Full Version : Pot of Gold Rare

Brad
16-03-2014, 03:19 AM
What do you think about the Rare Pot of Gold?
Is it worth it? Is so, how soon will it become like all the other rares we've seen?

Thread moved by Despect (Trialist Forum Moderator) to Anything about Trading and Furni as I feel it is more suited there.

Rachel
16-03-2014, 03:24 AM
If I was still purchasing habbo coins I would of loved that pot of gold :)

Mr-Trainor
16-03-2014, 12:29 PM
They've had so many of these bonus rares and a lot of them just end up plummeting in value. With one of the first ones, I actually bought credits just to get one but I wouldn't do that now :P. But as for this item in particular, it's not too bad :P.

davecool656
16-03-2014, 12:41 PM
They've had so many of these bonus rares and a lot of them just end up plummeting in value. With one of the first ones, I actually bought credits just to get one but I wouldn't do that now :P. But as for this item in particular, it's not too bad :P.

I agree with you because there out for so long that loads of people get them, so they just lose values

Lewis
16-03-2014, 01:27 PM
If they're wanting to advertise and get more users aware about the loyal points you earn, they should start releasing rares that last a limited time costing loyalty points which you earn by buying coins.

That'd make more sense to me!

Cerinacy$
16-03-2014, 05:50 PM
I rather like the pot of gold though, it does look good in a room! :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!