PDA

View Full Version : Stopping by to say hi!

Zoltar
16-03-2014, 11:46 PM
Hello all,

I did this about a year ago with intent of sticking around but sadly life got in the way. I highly doubt anyone remembers me, but wanted to say hello to old and new faces :) Hope everyone is doing well and if someone wants to fill me in what habbo is like today that would be great!

Best,

Formerly known as DJ Zoltar :D

zebbadi
16-03-2014, 11:50 PM
Hi welcome back! I don't think I have met you before or heard you on air. Is this just a brief visit?

Derrener
16-03-2014, 11:56 PM
hey welcome :)

Zoltar
17-03-2014, 12:03 AM
Well don't know how much habbo I will be doing with Work and studying for my CPA exams but will try to be here on the forums. Thanks for the warm welcomes. It is highly unlikely anyone from my day is still here all though I hear drewar is?

zebbadi
17-03-2014, 12:04 AM
Well don't know how much habbo I will be doing with Work and studying for my CPA exams but will try to be here on the forums. Thanks for the warm welcomes. It is highly unlikely anyone from my day is still here all though I hear drewar is?
yea hes a head dj and a forum mod, if i remember rightly

Zoltar
17-03-2014, 12:06 AM
Hope he sees this or maybe I will send him a pm :) Im eager to know who still around. Does mizki ever come by?

e5
17-03-2014, 12:50 AM
Hope he sees this or maybe I will send him a pm :) Im eager to know who still around. Does mizki ever come by?
Drewar; but think he's posted away still :P

Welcome back! I'm not familiar but I've probably seen you around? Miskito hasnt been around for a long time now :P think she popped on nice not long ago but didn't stick around!

Zoltar
17-03-2014, 01:06 AM
e5 the name sound familiar though. So drewar comes around here and there?

P.S - I love you avatar haha!

Shockwave.2CC
17-03-2014, 01:11 AM
Hello and welcome back to the forum

Drewar
17-03-2014, 02:19 AM
e5 the name sound familiar though. So drewar comes around here and there?

P.S - I love you avatar haha!

Hey Zoltar!

Yeah, I'm here :) I'm actually the head DJ for the Canada/US International DJ Team. It would be awesome if you made a comeback to DJing. I miss the crew a lot. Remember the HabboxRadio days with ALL4TECHNICS as our international Radio Manager? And then later on down the line we ended up working together again at HabboxLive, and you introduced me to odogg! Used to love tuning in to you guys. You were all very good DJs.

So good to see you back. There are very few of us from the 2004/2005 HabboxRadio days. Some of them will occasionally pop on to Habbo or the forum, though.

I'll send you a private message, it'd be great to get in touch over Skype or something.

Zoltar
17-03-2014, 02:26 AM
Drewar! Great to hear from you man. Ah of course I remember the old days lots of fun. Wish I had the time to DJ but unfortunatley I work full time and study fir my CPA exam. Id like to help in other ways in the near future though :) I still see odogg saw him friday night he is one of my close friends. When do you dj? We def must catch up for sure! Anyone at all around from back in the day?

Drewar
17-03-2014, 02:48 AM
Drewar! Great to hear from you man. Ah of course I remember the old days lots of fun. Wish I had the time to DJ but unfortunatley I work full time and study fir my CPA exam. Id like to help in other ways in the near future though :) I still see odogg saw him friday night he is one of my close friends. When do you dj? We def must catch up for sure! Anyone at all around from back in the day?

That's totally understandable. It's definitely a lot harder to make the time commitment work now that we are older and have more to worry about than our younger years. That's awesome that you guys are still in touch. Does he ever check in to the forum or Habbo? If so, what are his usernames? You guys were legends hahaha so very entertaining.

As for my DJing, my schedule is a bit hectic and not really planned, because I'm also busy with University (I'm actually taking an Intro. Accounting course as an elective, funny since you said you are studying for your CPAs).

Nobody from the HabboxRadio days are still around, really. Some of them pop on occasionally but none of them are DJing these days or are really around.

,Jess, from HabboxLive still comes around every once in a while I do believe, and she's a "Guest DJ" at HabboxLive.

I really don't think that there are many of us left, though. We're definitely a dying breed at Habbox :( As we get older, we're going the way of the dinosaur, it seems.

Rachel
17-03-2014, 04:31 AM
Welcome back :)

Jim10767
17-03-2014, 07:09 AM
Hi

Sent from my LG-P710 using Tapatalk

Matt
17-03-2014, 08:21 AM
Welcome back! :)

Reality
17-03-2014, 08:47 AM
Welcome back :}

Zoltar
17-03-2014, 10:30 PM
Thanks all! Anything exciting coming up?

Gina
18-03-2014, 11:44 PM
welcomeee back woo :D
should consider returning to habboxlive ;)

Zoltar
19-03-2014, 02:48 AM
welcomeee back woo :D
should consider returning to habboxlive ;)

wish I had the time! Will be on the forums though :)

Chug!
19-03-2014, 12:28 PM
hiyaa!

Chris
19-03-2014, 04:57 PM
Welcome back to Habbox :)

Sian
19-03-2014, 09:10 PM
and hello to you :)

Brad
19-03-2014, 09:27 PM
Welcome back!

Rachel
19-03-2014, 09:33 PM
wish I had the time! Will be on the forums though :)

Maybe some day you will be able to :) Why not be a guest DJ though? :P Would love to hear you DJ :)

rhyceangel
22-03-2014, 05:18 PM
Welcome back xo

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!