PDA

View Full Version : What if?

Habbox-Gal
07-09-2005, 12:36 PM
What if i can only sometimes make ppl laugh and sometimes damn quiet like a boring person?

Biseinen
07-09-2005, 12:51 PM
What kind of question is that?

But meh:

I'm guessing ig you make people laugh on the odd occasion you're trying to be funny, or trying too hard to be funny, let it come natrual.
And if you mean you try to make them laugh but they're 'damn quiet' then that would be another sign of you trying to hard to impress them/make them laugh. Just don't try and force it to come out, just let it slip when it happens.

(if thats helped at all. o_O)

Habbox-Gal
07-09-2005, 01:09 PM
And if im not funny not boring what makes me ?

I sometimes is boring and sometimes iz funny

Biseinen
07-09-2005, 01:31 PM
Stupid ?

xJoeYx
07-09-2005, 04:56 PM
Perhaps just shy, or caring about what you say to much. You may seem quiet and boring, when infact your just shy, the making ppl laugh may just be with people you know well, so when your unshy your real character comes out.

Garycia
07-09-2005, 05:38 PM
This is my problem which I would like sorting out.. in class I'm quiet but hardly do any work as I mostley talk to my mates, but because I talk quiet(I'm shy) and don't do anything to be noticed people think I get on with my work like a geek which I don't think is the truth because at home I'm like shouty(Ya get me? :/).

Victimized
07-09-2005, 07:54 PM
what if life was like cheese but more cheesier?

Biseinen
07-09-2005, 08:13 PM
Then you would lead a cheesy life. :p

Simple. xD

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!