PDA

View Full Version : Anime Black Butler Season 3 confirmed!

Sieglinde
24-03-2014, 08:20 PM
(Japanese name filtered)
Fan of Black Butler? Well here's some news for you!
News of a 3rd season has been released, covering arc's that are finally from the manga!
The 3rd season will cover the Circus Arc and include an ova of the Phantomhive Murder Mystery Arc.
For more information, look here (http://kuro****suji.tv).
The link is censored due to the filter on here, so just click the option to redirect.~

Eric
26-03-2014, 05:59 AM
I've only seen one episode where he plays chess with the king or something

I'd start watching when i have time

StevenWinehouse
28-03-2014, 12:44 AM
Never been a big fan of it. I've watched a few episodes though

TurnUp
28-03-2014, 10:19 PM
Never watched or read any of it. Saw some covers and fliped through some pages- wasnt too interested. Too me its just one of
those series that may be good, but you'd rather read/watch something else. (Like trigun or something)

StevenWinehouse
05-04-2014, 11:53 PM
I've started binge watching it cause I've had A LOT of free time on my hands. Needless to say, I can't wait for season 3

Bankai90
06-04-2014, 09:38 AM
I've heard about Black Butler before. Always end up watching other anime instead of this one. Need to start from season 1 in order to enjoy the rest of the series. Is it good?

StevenWinehouse
15-04-2014, 01:13 AM
I've heard about Black Butler before. Always end up watching other anime instead of this one. Need to start from season 1 in order to enjoy the rest of the series. Is it good?

It's a fairly good anime if I do say so myself. Good story line, but from what I heard it does deviate from the Manga quite a bit.

It does have some gay undertones to it, however I didn't notice it until someone pointed it out to me, there is atleast one scene in particular that I can think about from season one that proves this but nothing sexual was going on it just sounded like it. I'm saying this because I know that everyone isn't supportive of that kind of stuff. I myself didn't mind it, even though I'm straight it doesn't really bother me because it doesn't happen ALL that often there is a scene here and there that suggests it.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!