PDA

View Full Version : HabboExtra.com to be removed from Official list

SlimShadyLp
24-03-2014, 10:46 PM
After numerous staff members (undercover) of HabboExtra.com sent a full report including off-client and in-client evidence of HabboExtra owners Badge breaching both the fansite and general policy. KitchenNinjette will be terminating their official status just under 24 hours of the list being released. Evidence includes coding false listener counts*, imbedding keyloggers into the forum sign-up page, asking their staff to provide real-life images and download skype which is a breach of confidence and and an invasion of a persons right to privacy (iv - terms of conditions) on both their mobiles and computers as a requirement of joining the team. Owner admitting to owning more than one fansite and representing them on more than one account as a means of ensuring commercial monetary objective (HabboQuest which objective material gain they have already been accused of doing so). Over 7 habbos have reported of being targeted to visit the site after the owner used their stored IPs as a means of blackmail. This is just a snippet ofcourse the report includes greater detail and screenshots to back-up claims.

The false listener count information was provided by habbo vado

Aiden
24-03-2014, 10:50 PM
OMFG lol thats so funny

God
24-03-2014, 10:52 PM
I was actually about to sign up. Thanks!

Michael
24-03-2014, 10:59 PM
do you not co-own the site though molf? had a fall out?
I'm not surprised at any of the above if it is true, seeing as one of the owners is Riviation :rolleyes:

Hidden
24-03-2014, 11:17 PM
legit lolling, i heard molf got moaned at cz she didnt put the fansite name in her event. but their listeners are fake for sure.

zombies
24-03-2014, 11:52 PM
listeners are obviously fake, and something about proms complaining to badge about molf then badge getting rid of molf

Hidden
25-03-2014, 12:10 AM
Yeah apparently this is molf just being a 'sore loser' for being fired. No surprise there, but we will see.

jakey,,
25-03-2014, 01:22 AM
i guess habhome.net is next then seeming as they have two radio players on their site one is muted, and one is live and one in staff panel... that's why you can't access their shoutcast port ;)

passion
25-03-2014, 02:28 AM
The creator of this thread is Molf. She was removed from the HabboExtra staff team due to being a troll, causing arguments and bullying other users - similar to the reason powertoo herself removed her from the RBI initiative. HabboExtra (as far as I know) isn't being removed and it looks like it could be a promising site if people put the right work in.

Kyle
25-03-2014, 02:54 AM
asking staff to provide real life images LMAO wtf

TheJokerEffect
25-03-2014, 12:03 PM
Wow, idk just wow lol too funny

Sent from my phone xx

Fluffy
25-03-2014, 12:50 PM
Rumours are false.

*REMOVED*

We never FORCED her to get Skype either we just let her know that that's where our staff chat is.
"If you don't want to, that's up to you in the end. But already you're missing out on quite a lot of discussions between us and staff because you wouldn't be able to keep up with how fast the chat goes on a phone"
(note she already had Skype on her phone)

Also about the "hacking" allegations, not true. Molf doesn't understand what a "database" is. NO user information is ever shared as stated in our policy.

The sentence "more than one fansite and representing them on more than one account as a means of ensuring commercial monetary objective (HabboQuest which objective material gain they have already been accused of doing so)" doesn't make much sense since HabboQuests is an official fansite. How can HabboExtra gain from HabboQuests in an momentary way.

Also to put the rumours to rest, HabboExtra will not be removed from the fansite list, this was all Molf's attempt because she was upset she got removed for breaking the Habbo Way.

http://i.imgur.com/BfLhsNr.png

Edited by e5 (Forum Super Moderator) - Please do not accuse other forum members of scamming, thanks!

james,
25-03-2014, 12:57 PM
i guess habhome.net is next then seeming as they have two radio players on their site one is muted, and one is live and one in staff panel... that's why you can't access their shoutcast port ;)

We do not have two radio's on the site and on the staff panel is for people who want to tune in via that, and not via the main site. Regardless, where is the rule against having a radio player in a different location?

SlimShadyLp
25-03-2014, 02:41 PM
HabboExtra.com is currently in review as to remain official, after multiple ex-staff members have provided detailed reports of being ask to download skype aswell as screenshots of badge admitting he owns both habboquest and habboextra and ofcourse numerous other evidence HabboExtra will be removed from the official list by the end of the week.

next time follow the fansite policy ;)

Fluffy
25-03-2014, 03:29 PM
HabboExtra.com is currently in review as to remain official, after multiple ex-staff members have provided detailed reports of being ask to download skype aswell as screenshots of badge admitting he owns both habboquest and habboextra and ofcourse numerous other evidence HabboExtra will be removed from the official list by the end of the week.

next time follow the fansite policy ;)What are you talking about Molf? :S

http://i.imgur.com/YmaL7Ws.png

&

http://i.imgur.com/jlD4PUQ.png

lRhyss
25-03-2014, 03:41 PM

next time follow the fansite policy ;)

Lol Molf you realise that no one really listens to you, your "fame" and "popularity" is all in your head?

O/T: HabboExtra is a nice looking website and doesn't seem to be doing anything wrong...

Hidden
25-03-2014, 03:42 PM
At least they fixed their fake radio listeners, hopefully this all smooths out because it's so dumb.

SlimShadyLp
25-03-2014, 03:58 PM
At least they fixed their fake radio listeners, hopefully this all smooths out because it's so dumb.

Like I said before end of week KN doesnt like controversy :Content:

SlimShadyLp
16-06-2014, 06:04 PM
loooks like molf was right, girl always gets her way :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!