PDA

View Full Version : The Killer in our Water

God
24-03-2014, 11:15 PM
Fluoride has been added to our water for many years now. Most of America and Canada have been tricked into thinking that what we are getting in our water is safe and healthy for us. It's not.Take a look at this article. If you don't believe it, do some quick research on the web, and you'll see the truth.http://www.endoriot.com/2014/03/15-facts-most-people-dont-know-about.html

lemons
24-03-2014, 11:21 PM
sorry but this is false. the only killer in our water is gemma collins.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/01/03/article-2533593-1A4395A000000578-382_634x838.jpg http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2012/06/07/article-2156001-13792021000005DC-295_634x641.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Fluoride has been added to our water for many years now. Most of America and Canada have been tricked into thinking that what we are getting in our water is safe and healthy for us. It's not.Take a look at this article. If you don't believe it, do some quick research on the web, and you'll see the truth.http://www.endoriot.com/2014/03/15-facts-most-people-dont-know-about.html
i agree

- - - Updated - - -

havent u posted this before anyway

Edited by Sian (Trialist Forum Moderator): Please do not post pointlessly!

God
24-03-2014, 11:28 PM
Idk if I posted this before, I dont think I did tho.

sorry but this is false. the only killer in our water is gemma collins.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/01/03/article-2533593-1A4395A000000578-382_634x838.jpg http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2012/06/07/article-2156001-13792021000005DC-295_634x641.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

i agree

- - - Updated - - -

havent u posted this before anyway

Kardan
24-03-2014, 11:42 PM
So Dragga, what are you going to drink now?

sexpot
24-03-2014, 11:43 PM
http://i.imgur.com/BIYcM8u.gif

Edited by Sian (Trialist Forum Moderator): Please do not post pointlessly!

Kardan
24-03-2014, 11:47 PM
Also worth noting that a quick google shows studies that say the opposite to all of these facts on the website you presented :P

Stephen
24-03-2014, 11:49 PM
im having deja vu

Shar
24-03-2014, 11:53 PM
So @Dragga (http://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=104290) what is a safer alternative then?

God
25-03-2014, 12:17 AM
Not all waters have Fluoride being added to it. Also if you take a quick look at the Studies conducted by the Uni. of Yale you will eat your words.

Im fortunate to live in a province where we don't have fluoride added to our water.

- - - Updated - - -

One way to do so is by Reverse osmosis and other ways. Not so sure on the exact methods.

Kardan
25-03-2014, 12:18 AM
Not all waters have Fluoride being added to it. Also if you take a quick look at the Studies conducted by the Uni. of Yale you will eat your words.

Im fortunate to live in a province where we don't have fluoride added to our water.

:o

But what if the places you eat at use fluoride in their water? :o

God
25-03-2014, 12:31 AM
:o

But what if the places you eat at use fluoride in their water? :o

If your going to a place which is on a Water works which adds Fluorisisic Acid to their water. I suggest you bring some water with you are choose a different drink.

Only way you can know is if you contact whoever runs your water works. Or have a Water test conducted on your water.

Kardan
25-03-2014, 12:33 AM
If your going to a place which is on a Water works which adds Fluorisisic Acid to their water. I suggest you bring some water with you are choose a different drink.

Only way you can know is if you contact whoever runs your water works. Or have a Water test conducted on your water.

But what if they prepare your food with fluoride water? Does that mean you will be contacting all the places you eat out at?

crystaldd0
25-03-2014, 02:19 AM
fluoride helps our teeth get whiter, hence why americans and canadians have whiter teeth and w/e other countries have fluoride in the water lmao also it reduces tooth decay

Zak
25-03-2014, 12:13 PM

Do you not brush your teeth then?

If you listened to everything studies said were dangerous you wouldn't do anything.

Cerys
25-03-2014, 12:15 PM
What we're taught is that yes its harmful but the quantities in the water is so low that it doesn't damage us

can't be bothered reading the article or whatever so yeah I'm just going off of what I'm taught

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Sian
25-03-2014, 12:26 PM
Mass water supply fluoridation urged http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-26729484

I'd like to know your thoughts on this then, by the jist of this article I'd say it's clearly needed, as long as the fluoride levels were monitored and kept low.

dbgtz
25-03-2014, 12:33 PM
So, what do you drink?

God
25-03-2014, 07:07 PM
I Drink my own water, that comes out of the tap. I've messaged the Municipality and they told me no fluoride is being added to our water here.

~ The Fluoride in Tooth Paste, and whats put into our water are truly different.

~ We cannot control how much each person gets, as by different ages, and by the amount consumed.

~ It can take around 1 mg of even Natural Fluoride to cause a Toxic reaction to a human. Which is around 2-3 glasses of water.

More info http://energyfanatics.com/2011/02/23/fluorosilicic-acid-silent-killer-in-drinking-water/#

If you live in the US, a great portion of your drinking water is treated with a very toxic chemical called fluorosilicic acid, also known as hydrofluorosilicic acid. Hydrofluorosilicic acid is the diluted version of fluorosilicic acid.
The powder version of fluorosilicic acid is called sodium fluorosilicate and sodium fluoride, not to be confused with calcium fluoride. Calcium fluoride is naturally found in soil whereas sodium fluoride is a synthetic toxic waste known to cause cancer. Sodium fluoride is even more toxic than most rat poison. Would you put rat poison in your drinking water? If you eat a lot of conventional food, you are poisoning your body with sodium fluoride, because it is one of the main chemical in pesticide, insecticide and fungicide.
In very small levels, these toxins are not lethal. However, consuming them for long periods of time will cause them to accumulate in the body, causing chronic health problems later on in life. This is why they are known as the silent killers.

Fluorosilicic acid is a waste product of the phosphate fertilizer industry and is heavily contaminated with toxins and heavy metals (including the cancerous arsenic, lead and cadmium) and radioactive materials. This substance is the waste residue from the superphosphate fertilizer industry, and about 70 to 75 percent of this stuff comes from the Cargill fertilizer manufacturing company.
Dr. J. William Hirzy, EPA scientist, is reported to have said, “If the stuff gets out into the air, it’s a pollutant; if it gets into the river, it’s a pollutant, if it gets into a lake, it’s a pollutant; but if it goes right straight into your drinking water system, it’s not a pollutant. That’s amazing!”

Kardan
25-03-2014, 07:09 PM
So do you always carry your own water supply with you when you leave the house?

Yawn
25-03-2014, 07:13 PM
dragga u are soooo strange and pointless

myles
25-03-2014, 07:24 PM
well that was a waste of time

karter
25-03-2014, 08:00 PM
fluoride helps our teeth get whiter, hence why americans and canadians have whiter teeth and w/e other countries have fluoride in the water lmao also it reduces tooth decay
also causes welting of teeth if its 2 ppm [citation needed]

God
25-03-2014, 10:57 PM
So do you always carry your own water supply with you when you leave the house?

As I've said, we don't have Fluoridated water in the province I live in.

Kardan
25-03-2014, 11:02 PM

But what happens if you leave your province?

Trinity
25-03-2014, 11:37 PM

You said no fluoride was added, but that doesn't mean there's no fluoride in it. Fluoride is found naturally in water and food.

God
26-03-2014, 12:10 AM
You said no fluoride was added, but that doesn't mean there's no fluoride in it. Fluoride is found naturally in water and food.

Naturally occurring Fluoride is still bad for you, and still needs to be limited to the least amount possible.
Kardan; I know your taking the piss now....

Kardan
26-03-2014, 12:25 AM
It's a genuine question, if you travel outside your province, do you take your own water supply?

Like I imagine someone that can't have lactose would take soya milk with them.

God
26-03-2014, 03:11 AM
It's a genuine question, if you travel outside your province, do you take your own water supply?

Like I imagine someone that can't have lactose would take soya milk with them.

Actually sparks up some questions I've yet to ask myself. I believe I will fill up a few jugs of water. But I'm not gonna drink the water a few times just because it has it in it. My main concern is the Bioaccumulation, which happens over time.

Eric
26-03-2014, 03:41 AM
How do you shower then??

God
26-03-2014, 04:10 AM
How do you shower then??

.... I shower with water, soap and a cloth.

Eric
26-03-2014, 05:30 AM
.... I shower with water, soap and a cloth.

But water has chlorine in it

Zak
26-03-2014, 11:29 AM
I Drink my own water, that comes out of the tap. I've messaged the Municipality and they told me no fluoride is being added to our water here.

~ The Fluoride in Tooth Paste, and whats put into our water are truly different.

~ We cannot control how much each person gets, as by different ages, and by the amount consumed.

~ It can take around 1 mg of even Natural Fluoride to cause a Toxic reaction to a human. Which is around 2-3 glasses of water.

More info http://energyfanatics.com/2011/02/23/fluorosilicic-acid-silent-killer-in-drinking-water/#

A lot of foods contain toxins too. Maybe we shouldn't eat either :rolleyes:

Kardan
26-03-2014, 11:32 AM
What if your jugs of water evaporate as you're travelling in another province? :o

GommeInc
26-03-2014, 11:36 AM
Odd thing to ask, but when you brush your teeth - you usually spit out the paste rather than swallow it. Would that be why there is an increase on certain cancers because fluoride is something you tend to swig rather than to consume? It's the only thing that would make sense in that article, although last I checked there have already been loads of studies and tap water isn't necessarily pure anyway.

God
26-03-2014, 12:39 PM
Odd thing to ask, but when you brush your teeth - you usually spit out the paste rather than swallow it. Would that be why there is an increase on certain cancers because fluoride is something you tend to swig rather than to consume? It's the only thing that would make sense in that article, although last I checked there have already been loads of studies and tap water isn't necessarily pure anyway.

I spit, not swallow ;P

Empired
26-03-2014, 01:12 PM
I spit, not swallow ;P
wow too much information bro

I'M SORRY SOMEONE HAD TO

o/t: i found point three very weird. Are they suggesting it decreases bone density or increases the chance of osteoporosis? I don't understand how those two things can be directly related. It's more likely to be a correlation than a cause, surely?

edits this bit out cos I don't think it made sense

Kyle
26-03-2014, 01:13 PM
I spit, not swallow ;P
would be worried if you were swallowing toothpaste although would not put it past you

everything is bad for you. fluoride is making peoples teeth nice so keep putting it in water pls

Sian
26-03-2014, 01:16 PM
my bf eats toothpaste. It's not harmed him yet though so it must take a lot of fluoride to do the damage, and as i said, control the levels.

-Moniquee.
26-03-2014, 02:38 PM
I thought this was quite a common known fact

God
26-03-2014, 03:22 PM
I thought this was quite a common known fact

Ikr Moniquee, Considering much of Australia has protested to get it removed from their water.

Thing is Fluoride is not a "Nutrient" that the body needs. Limited amounts, such as in tooth paste, or when you go to the Dentist is fine, as your not ingesting the most part of it. Fluoride is basically a "Drug" more like a Neurotoxin, but nether the less. Any Drug given to someone needs to be consented by the patient, and given in the correct amount, and follow ups done with the person. None of this is being done.

The Fluoride put into water, is dangerous to release into the air, dangerous to release into the ground, dangerous to put into a stream/lake/ocean. Yet totally "safe" to put directly into our drinking water.

lemons
26-03-2014, 03:26 PM
damn

we are all

gunna die

damn

God
26-03-2014, 03:40 PM
Well if there is a way to prevent complications in the future, than I wish to notify people. The effects of Fluoride for teeth are no longer viable, Now with all the cleaning methods and dental work, we really don't need it added to our Tooth paste. The positive effects of Fluoride can no longer be truly measured.

Kyle
26-03-2014, 03:51 PM
Well if there is a way to prevent complications in the future, than I wish to notify people. The effects of Fluoride for teeth are no longer viable, Now with all the cleaning methods and dental work, we really don't need it added to our Tooth paste. The positive effects of Fluoride can no longer be truly measured.
Aside from mild fluorosis there aren't really any risks for individuals using fluoride-based toothpastes unless they chomp on a tube of it or something. Most dentist use fluoride in their treatments because of the effect it has on our teeth and yes you can ask that they do not but honestly, why would you? Do you want ugly yellow rotting teeth?

What toothpaste do you use?

Derrener
26-03-2014, 04:07 PM
I never knew that Fluoride might be in water or that it could be harmful

-Moniquee.
26-03-2014, 10:14 PM
Ikr Moniquee, Considering much of Australia has protested to get it removed from their water.

Thing is Fluoride is not a "Nutrient" that the body needs. Limited amounts, such as in tooth paste, or when you go to the Dentist is fine, as your not ingesting the most part of it. Fluoride is basically a "Drug" more like a Neurotoxin, but nether the less. Any Drug given to someone needs to be consented by the patient, and given in the correct amount, and follow ups done with the person. None of this is being done.

The Fluoride put into water, is dangerous to release into the air, dangerous to release into the ground, dangerous to put into a stream/lake/ocean. Yet totally "safe" to put directly into our drinking water.

Im well aware of what it is. I study nutrition at Uni and this was something we looked at.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!